Sorn 0.014164305949008 1.4% [ 20 ]
Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Scobre
I'm kind of glad there isn't a meat today and Mavdoc deserves some time off to be with mom. It's such a war zone in forums right now and I haven't been shy for saying it's completely nonsense in forums to people either. Just so silly there was actually riot in front of dms. How dare people ruin the area that we all camped our tents in awaiting for the DMS grand opening. I'm very disappointed in many of my friends right now. I think people want to leave Gaiaonline completely simply due to the riots. So what if DJ had a misunderstanding at his gaiacon. I think Gaians are doing a much better job scaring away players. So really awesome job Gaians, I hope you are proud of yourselves is all I want to say about this drama. dramallama
I agree with this, Scobs. Although I don't play much of DMS anymore except on invite or planned runs. The protests and ignorance a lot of zOMG!-ers and DMSers and showing are really immature. and Mav really does deserve a break, I hope he's having a nice Friday, and that he will have a nice weekend.
I_SlenderMan_I
Jon Mess
I_SlenderMan_I
Jon Mess
I_SlenderMan_I
Jon Mess
My walljumping is a fail. I also keep forgetting my TFM usernames and passwords.. so I have to make a new one everytime.
I don't remember my TFM password, I keep it written somewhere.
/room zOMG! ??
I think you said to meet there, but you weren't there. So BF and I were playing dual. I sucked.
Why do you want meet soon? And practice? surprised
Going to stand BF and I up again? emotion_donotwant

Is that a yes or no for Room zOMG! ?
//needs cheese for new account yet again, so, coming.

Barton Sweetheart

Jon Mess
Zealand_Aquarius
swimfan120
The theme should be the detention creatures XD

Funny enough I'm in Barton Anchor bug right now...
Is there a dev meat going on without the dev? surprised

I can't summon and answer questions but I shall do my best in answering question without answering them as such as we see in ATA

tl/dr: yes!

swimfan120
Zealand_Aquarius
swimfan120
The theme should be the detention creatures XD

Funny enough I'm in Barton Anchor bug right now...
haha

join us, I want to see people been silly again!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Jon Mess
Scobre
I'm kind of glad there isn't a meat today and Mavdoc deserves some time off to be with mom. It's such a war zone in forums right now and I haven't been shy for saying it's completely nonsense in forums to people either. Just so silly there was actually riot in front of dms. How dare people ruin the area that we all camped our tents in awaiting for the DMS grand opening. I'm very disappointed in many of my friends right now. I think people want to leave Gaiaonline completely simply due to the riots. So what if DJ had a misunderstanding at his gaiacon. I think Gaians are doing a much better job scaring away players. So really awesome job Gaians, I hope you are proud of yourselves is all I want to say about this drama. dramallama
I agree with this, Scobs. Although I don't play much of DMS anymore except on invite or planned runs. The protests and ignorance a lot of zOMG!-ers and DMSers and showing are really immature. and Mav really does deserve a break, I hope he's having a nice Friday, and that he will have a nice weekend.

I just want to give them all baby bottle pops. xd Yeah I don't DMS as much anymore either unless friends ask me. It's like I just want to scream at the top of my lungs "Can't you all just grow up baby gaians!" I also have an urge to say everything is bloody like how my grandpa used to since he was Irish. I'm amazed Mavdoc still holds meats for us. It's really sweet of him and we wouldn't have any meats at all probably if he didn't hold his. It's nice to have a place just to bond and be silly at.

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
*sneaks around* *blood stone gems and amulets leaking out behind him.*

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mavdoc

since you weren't around. zea took your place.

User Image

User Image

then it got a little crazy... >>

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

and uh... some confessions...

User Image

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Totally didn't know that i was facing backwards the whole entire time XD

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Scobre
I'm kind of glad there isn't a meat today

Same here. I have been too pissed off about most of the z!Forum members that if there was a meat (I had certified peer educator training and that let out nearly an hour ago so I wouldn't have been able to come anyways), I would have taken my anger out on the wrong people.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
swimfan120
Totally didn't know that i was facing backwards the whole entire time XD

my screen is tiny so i was too busy button mashing.. xd

Retro Punk

LOL ! WHat Mav is "Captain planet" now???lol.

Who are the planeteers then??

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

owo [/is very confused right now]
So.... people are bitching and moaning about DMS? Why? [/isn't high enough lvl to play it]

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Blueyedemoness
owo [/is very confused right now]
So.... people are bitching and moaning about DMS? Why? [/isn't high enough lvl to play it]

they wanted it to stay as a secluded thing. and it was never meant to be that forever. and that is probably the newer players because so far, the older players are okay about it. but, it is a pity how things are going.
I_SlenderMan_I
Jon Mess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FALSE. Like it's my fault to x is so close to the c.
Jon Mess
I_SlenderMan_I
Jon Mess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FALSE. Like it's my fault to x is so close to the c.

No, you purposely did that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces