• NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

o: Then I'll have to try their hot dogs. Sounds tasty! I know what MTV is, I just never watched much tv, and so I didn't know what TRL was. I basically watched Cartoon Network or Boomerang (MTV was on tv when I was younger, so that's what I remember). Pink is awesome, I love her music, I just wish they would play her songs on the radio again. ):

times square is amazing at night. and a new york hot dog, plain is the way to go. biggrin
sorry couldn't help myself stalking you guys since, well i was just telling my sister what all you can do and see in nyc since she'll be going there sometime. xd

tigerlily
i not even backread from where i posted in this thread last week so i am clueless too? xd

I like my hot dogs with ketchup and (sweet) relish. <3 Sooooooo good. I don't know if I'll be in that area of New York either, I'll be in a city called Syracuse. I don't know how far away that is from the city with Times Square. *shrug* I'll also have a lot of things to do, so I won't have much time for fun. Why is your sister going to New York? o:

ah. sadly i not traveled that much in new york state, only been to the city. but i guess looking up a map, surely the distance wouldn't be too far, if you would have a little "uber fun date excursion" to the big apple. wink

sister's anniversary trip with her hubby. they're even seeing "phantom of the opera" and i know my little sister is jelly of that. i of course am okay with it. xd then again, if i went back to nyc, i would try to hit up the fashion district, checking out the fabric stores since i didn't have the opportunity to last time.

I travel a lot, but I think it's time to settle down somewhere and establish a home. I -might- go someday, when life isn't so busy, but for now I think I'll wait. But the date idea sounds good, as long as we can find a babysitter. Or we can just bring the baby along and make it a family date. <3

Lux and I plan on seeing plays once we get there. We're hoping that The Lion King will play sometime. XD and you would go to the fabrics. Do you still work on the plushies? Did you ever get the Marshall one done?

*shifty eyes* *looks over at nicolae plush* yeah i still am doing plushies, just i had a lot of rl stuff happen that ever since may i didn't get back to working on them. still going to do marshall because he is one fine piece of man meat that gotta be plushiefied. the art i drew of him for you, i was thinking, that would be a cute type of plushie to make. it's random but well.. xd but yeah i still plan on making them. even if it feels like everything is holding me back to do so, still going to try.

TigerLilyChick
scullylam
TigerLilyChick
Is it Friday yet? What? It's Thursday? Hurry up and get here, Friday!
Friday is the only day of the week where I get to talk to my Gaia crush emo

here, to pass the time, have a cookie. User Image

and yes, i thought there was an emote of a cookie and i spent way too long looking... sweatdrop

Yay! A cookie! *eats the cookie* You're awesome!

biggrin

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
scullylam
biggrin

I saw your status. If I knew that you wanted a cookie, I wouldn't have eaten the cookie you gave me.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
*shifty eyes* *looks over at nicolae plush* yeah i still am doing plushies, just i had a lot of rl stuff happen that ever since may i didn't get back to working on them. still going to do marshall because he is one fine piece of man meat that gotta be plushiefied. the art i drew of him for you, i was thinking, that would be a cute type of plushie to make. it's random but well.. xd but yeah i still plan on making them. even if it feels like everything is holding me back to do so, still going to try.

XD That's ok, take your time, and make whatever kind of plushie you want with Marshall. I know what you mean by being busy. x_x I actually have to go take someone home and then wait another hour and a half to take someone ELSE to their appointment. It's a leisure job, but you have to keep an eye on the clock like a hawk.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
TigerLilyChick
scullylam
biggrin

I saw your status. If I knew that you wanted a cookie, I wouldn't have eaten the cookie you gave me.

it's all good. i think there's some cookies in the kitchen. xd

also i been distracted by all those muppet videos. where's the "friday" parody when you need one? xd

Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

XD That's ok, take your time, and make whatever kind of plushie you want with Marshall. I know what you mean by being busy. x_x I actually have to go take someone home and then wait another hour and a half to take someone ELSE to their appointment. It's a leisure job, but you have to keep an eye on the clock like a hawk.

okay. biggrin dang, now... i wanna work on marshall. but, i need to complete the other first. D: emotion_facepalm

AND IT'S STILL THURSDAY. HURRY UP DAY!!!! *flails* xd
Shinju Fortuna

Quote:
HER WORLD IS CHANGED FOREVER
Callie lost her parents when the Spore Wars wiped out everyone between the ages of twenty and sixty. She and her little brother, Tyler, go on the run, living as squatters with their friend Michael and fighting off renegades who would kill them for a cookie. Callie’s only hope is Prime Destinations, a disturbing place in Beverly Hills run by a mysterious figure known as the Old Man.
He hires teens to rent their bodies to Enders—seniors who want to be young again. Callie, desperate for the money that will keep her, Tyler, and Michael alive, agrees to be a donor. But the neurochip they place in Callie’s head malfunctions and she wakes up in the life of her renter, living in her mansion, driving her cars, and going out with a senator’s grandson. It feels almost like a fairy tale, until Callie discovers that her renter intends to do more than party—and that Prime Destinations’ plans are more evil than Callie could ever have imagined. . .

Mavdoc

You didn't tell anyone that you were in a story! Congrats!!

Well, I've gotta do something else during the week to make some extra video game buying money! xd What better place to open a shady operation than an uber rich city like Beverly Hills? emotion_awesome The good thing about running an illegal gig... I don't pay any taxes! emotion_yatta

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
TigerLilyChick
scullylam
biggrin

also i been distracted by all those muppet videos. where's the "friday" parody when you need one? xd

Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

okay. biggrin dang, now... i wanna work on marshall. but, i need to complete the other first. D: emotion_facepalm

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

XD How far are you with the other one? Just curious.. *shifty eyes*

edit: Also, I don't know if I'll be able to make it tomorrow or not. I'll be getting home around.... 6, if people will still be at the meat, then I want to make an appearance if I can get ahold of the internet. (:

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Mavdoc
Shinju Fortuna

Quote:
HER WORLD IS CHANGED FOREVER
Callie lost her parents when the Spore Wars wiped out everyone between the ages of twenty and sixty. She and her little brother, Tyler, go on the run, living as squatters with their friend Michael and fighting off renegades who would kill them for a cookie. Callie’s only hope is Prime Destinations, a disturbing place in Beverly Hills run by a mysterious figure known as the Old Man.
He hires teens to rent their bodies to Enders—seniors who want to be young again. Callie, desperate for the money that will keep her, Tyler, and Michael alive, agrees to be a donor. But the neurochip they place in Callie’s head malfunctions and she wakes up in the life of her renter, living in her mansion, driving her cars, and going out with a senator’s grandson. It feels almost like a fairy tale, until Callie discovers that her renter intends to do more than party—and that Prime Destinations’ plans are more evil than Callie could ever have imagined. . .

Mavdoc

You didn't tell anyone that you were in a story! Congrats!!

Well, I've gotta do something else during the week to make some extra video game buying money! xd What better place to open a shady operation than an uber rich city like Beverly Hills? emotion_awesome The good thing about running an illegal gig... I don't pay any taxes! emotion_yatta

You must teach me your ways. You are probably a billionaire and not telling anyone because you're too busy kicking a** on Gaia. 8D I hope it's not too shady. We don't want anything bad happening to you now. O_O

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Guys...I thought today was Friday.....WTF is wrong with me?!! crying

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam
TigerLilyChick
scullylam
biggrin

Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

XD How far are you with the other one? Just curious.. *shifty eyes*

edit: Also, I don't know if I'll be able to make it tomorrow or not. I'll be getting home around.... 6, if people will still be at the meat, then I want to make an appearance if I can get ahold of the internet. (:

he has a head and body... hair waiting to be redone because i HATED THE COLOR. nothing else on him yet.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Platonic Purple Panda

Nothing's wrong with you. It's Friday now.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Mavdoc

Hey Mavdoc, do you know anything about this?
Is it for real?
Or is someone pulling my leg
emotion_donotwant

Barton Sweetheart

Platonic Purple Panda

You know when you posted that it was Friday for me so you were half right??

But it's Friday today and the sugar comas from last week have been slept off.

Wonder what the theme will be?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
zothaq
Mavdoc

Hey Mavdoc, do you know anything about this?
Is it for real?
Or is someone pulling my leg
emotion_donotwant

don't trust that pm. there is no way gaia staff would need you to do such a thing since they should have a list of users already. and i got that pm too. it's so... emotion_facepalm

Dapper Citizen

classified_omnomgrunny

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
White Exile
classified_omnomgrunny

white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff