Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

CL99 epic landshark
Jon Mess
CL99 epic landshark
Jon Mess
CL99 epic landshark
Jon Mess
ssh, my masterplan wink
Ha, when people start raging in the forum because of you, I got your back.
lol
i can always count on you redface
O3O
FOR THE FEATHERED COATLS?! wink
Yes!
You can count on them to obscure your view.
First full game. Awesome. Thanks for supporting my feathered coatls heart

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
GuinAoiichi
scullylam
GuinAoiichi
scullylam
Shadow Ra Warrior
judging from the picture; you like the way he spelled it lol

that's what he said. emotion_awesome

Wait a minute?!!? All this time i thought Scully was a girl !!!!!! eek emotion_jawdrop emotion_0A0

Those , Mav know !! Dear Lord ! THOSE Nicolae know !!!! Sweet baby Cheezus ! The Scandal !!!

wait wut? do we not see my sexy avi legs? and uh well... shadow ra must need an eye exam. xd

It looks like you both do. *points to your response* sweatdrop

i don't get it...

Retro Punk

scullylam
GuinAoiichi
scullylam
GuinAoiichi
scullylam
Shadow Ra Warrior
judging from the picture; you like the way he spelled it lol

that's what he said. emotion_awesome

Wait a minute?!!? All this time i thought Scully was a girl !!!!!! eek emotion_jawdrop emotion_0A0

Those , Mav know !! Dear Lord ! THOSE Nicolae know !!!! Sweet baby Cheezus ! The Scandal !!!

wait wut? do we not see my sexy avi legs? and uh well... shadow ra must need an eye exam. xd

i don't get it...

emotion_sweatdrop My bad shoulda highlighted before. I meant it looks like you are agreeing with him. sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
GuinAoiichi
scullylam
GuinAoiichi
scullylam
GuinAoiichi

i don't get it...

emotion_sweatdrop My bad shoulda highlighted before. I meant it looks like you are agreeing with him. sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop

xd i was going for the pun joke. but i didn't noticed before you pointed it out i was called a "he". *lol* it's all good.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Scobre
Shinju Fortuna
Scobre
Shinju Fortuna
Scobre
Shinju Fortuna
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

OMGOMGOGMOMG GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm moving to New York next week. Starting the long drive from Idaho to New York on Sunday (taking a two day brake to visit my mother of course..) and we should get there by Friday night or Saturday sometime. If we're lucky and stay on track that is..

WISH ME AND LUX LUCK PLEASEEEE!!

Have a safe trip and say hi to my gaia friends Soubi and Drag while you are there. Kidding about stalking my friends, but from them I hear New York is really nice and I've been there a couple times. The food is amazing and I'm always joking Drag to bring me pizza in ss runs. That's nice you'll get to see your mom and goodluck Shinju on your move.

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Where at in New York do they live? Soubi actually drew me a picture of myself and Lux before people even knew we talked to each other. It's really pretty <3. I've also heard that the food is good. But one thing I will never try is the New York style hotdogs. @.@ Thank you for the luck! And yes, I love talking to my mom, but actually being with her is amazing.

I don't know since I'm fearful and don't plan on meeting any of my gaia friend in real life. ninja Yeah Soubi is an awesome artist. She made me two pics for free, it was sweet. Yes dirty dogs are amazingly good and pretty cheap too. Little Italy is fun to see, just upsetting TRL isn't around anymore.

What's TRL? o: And I heard there is sauerkraut on them. emotion_puke I like veggies, but that's one I don't like. Soubi is pretty good. I got mine for a decent price for her art technique. Is Little Italy a place?

Was back in my day when MTV actually had music on it. rofl TRL or Total Request Live was a tv show that had a top 10 videos and celebs would come on it. I was bummed last time because I could have seen Pink and sat in the audience since I had tickets but was really sick with bronchitis then. Yeah Little Italy is like a neighboorhood and it's by Chinatown. Dirty dogs don't usually have sauerkraut on them. I got mine cheap with just the basic ketchup, relish, mustard, and think you can get onions.

o: Then I'll have to try their hot dogs. Sounds tasty! I know what MTV is, I just never watched much tv, and so I didn't know what TRL was. I basically watched Cartoon Network or Boomerang (MTV was on tv when I was younger, so that's what I remember). Pink is awesome, I love her music, I just wish they would play her songs on the radio again. ):

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
*looks at the posts on this page* I have no idea what's going on. Maybe this is why I should be in bed.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju Fortuna
Scobre
Shinju Fortuna
Scobre
Shinju Fortuna

Where at in New York do they live? Soubi actually drew me a picture of myself and Lux before people even knew we talked to each other. It's really pretty <3. I've also heard that the food is good. But one thing I will never try is the New York style hotdogs. @.@ Thank you for the luck! And yes, I love talking to my mom, but actually being with her is amazing.

I don't know since I'm fearful and don't plan on meeting any of my gaia friend in real life. ninja Yeah Soubi is an awesome artist. She made me two pics for free, it was sweet. Yes dirty dogs are amazingly good and pretty cheap too. Little Italy is fun to see, just upsetting TRL isn't around anymore.

What's TRL? o: And I heard there is sauerkraut on them. emotion_puke I like veggies, but that's one I don't like. Soubi is pretty good. I got mine for a decent price for her art technique. Is Little Italy a place?

Was back in my day when MTV actually had music on it. rofl TRL or Total Request Live was a tv show that had a top 10 videos and celebs would come on it. I was bummed last time because I could have seen Pink and sat in the audience since I had tickets but was really sick with bronchitis then. Yeah Little Italy is like a neighboorhood and it's by Chinatown. Dirty dogs don't usually have sauerkraut on them. I got mine cheap with just the basic ketchup, relish, mustard, and think you can get onions.

o: Then I'll have to try their hot dogs. Sounds tasty! I know what MTV is, I just never watched much tv, and so I didn't know what TRL was. I basically watched Cartoon Network or Boomerang (MTV was on tv when I was younger, so that's what I remember). Pink is awesome, I love her music, I just wish they would play her songs on the radio again. ):

times square is amazing at night. and a new york hot dog, plain is the way to go. biggrin
sorry couldn't help myself stalking you guys since, well i was just telling my sister what all you can do and see in nyc since she'll be going there sometime. xd

tigerlily
i not even backread from where i posted in this thread last week so i am clueless too? xd

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Is it Friday yet? What? It's Thursday? Hurry up and get here, Friday!
Friday is the only day of the week where I get to talk to my Gaia crush emo

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
Scobre
Shinju Fortuna
Scobre
Shinju Fortuna

times square is amazing at night. and a new york hot dog, plain is the way to go. biggrin
sorry couldn't help myself stalking you guys since, well i was just telling my sister what all you can do and see in nyc since she'll be going there sometime. xd

tigerlily
i not even backread from where i posted in this thread last week so i am clueless too? xd

I like my hot dogs with ketchup and (sweet) relish. <3 Sooooooo good. I don't know if I'll be in that area of New York either, I'll be in a city called Syracuse. I don't know how far away that is from the city with Times Square. *shrug* I'll also have a lot of things to do, so I won't have much time for fun. Why is your sister going to New York? o:

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
Scobre
Shinju Fortuna

tigerlily

I like my hot dogs with ketchup and (sweet) relish. <3 Sooooooo good. I don't know if I'll be in that area of New York either, I'll be in a city called Syracuse. I don't know how far away that is from the city with Times Square. *shrug* I'll also have a lot of things to do, so I won't have much time for fun. Why is your sister going to New York? o:

ah. sadly i not traveled that much in new york state, only been to the city. but i guess looking up a map, surely the distance wouldn't be too far, if you would have a little "uber fun date excursion" to the big apple. wink

sister's anniversary trip with her hubby. they're even seeing "phantom of the opera" and i know my little sister is jelly of that. i of course am okay with it. xd then again, if i went back to nyc, i would try to hit up the fashion district, checking out the fabric stores since i didn't have the opportunity to last time.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
TigerLilyChick

here, to pass the time, have a cookie. User Image

and yes, i thought there was an emote of a cookie and i spent way too long looking... sweatdrop

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam
Shinju Fortuna
Scobre
Shinju Fortuna

tigerlily

ah. sadly i not traveled that much in new york state, only been to the city. but i guess looking up a map, surely the distance wouldn't be too far, if you would have a little "uber fun date excursion" to the big apple. wink

sister's anniversary trip with her hubby. they're even seeing "phantom of the opera" and i know my little sister is jelly of that. i of course am okay with it. xd then again, if i went back to nyc, i would try to hit up the fashion district, checking out the fabric stores since i didn't have the opportunity to last time.

I travel a lot, but I think it's time to settle down somewhere and establish a home. I -might- go someday, when life isn't so busy, but for now I think I'll wait. But the date idea sounds good, as long as we can find a babysitter. Or we can just bring the baby along and make it a family date. <3

Lux and I plan on seeing plays once we get there. We're hoping that The Lion King will play sometime. XD and you would go to the fabrics. Do you still work on the plushies? Did you ever get the Marshall one done?

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
scullylam
TigerLilyChick

here, to pass the time, have a cookie. User Image

and yes, i thought there was an emote of a cookie and i spent way too long looking... sweatdrop

Yay! A cookie! *eats the cookie* You're awesome!

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200

Quote:
HER WORLD IS CHANGED FOREVER
Callie lost her parents when the Spore Wars wiped out everyone between the ages of twenty and sixty. She and her little brother, Tyler, go on the run, living as squatters with their friend Michael and fighting off renegades who would kill them for a cookie. Callie’s only hope is Prime Destinations, a disturbing place in Beverly Hills run by a mysterious figure known as the Old Man.
He hires teens to rent their bodies to Enders—seniors who want to be young again. Callie, desperate for the money that will keep her, Tyler, and Michael alive, agrees to be a donor. But the neurochip they place in Callie’s head malfunctions and she wakes up in the life of her renter, living in her mansion, driving her cars, and going out with a senator’s grandson. It feels almost like a fairy tale, until Callie discovers that her renter intends to do more than party—and that Prime Destinations’ plans are more evil than Callie could ever have imagined. . .

Mavdoc

You didn't tell anyone that you were in a story! Congrats!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff