Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Familiar Lunatic

Ren Orenji Doragon
I hope you guys appreciate the fact that I now owe Kuzuan big time for asking him to attend this past meat. =w=;;
We'll pool up and help you pay back... unless you're ... unless you're ... why does my mind always go there?

emo

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
gataka
Ren Orenji Doragon
I hope you guys appreciate the fact that I now owe Kuzuan big time for asking him to attend this past meat. =w=;;
We'll pool up and help you pay back... unless you're ... unless you're ... why does my mind always go there?

emo

lol

*coughs*

I wish you guys could help me... unfortunately... it's not... that... simple... ( 'cause you're right? Depends on where "there" is. ;P )

Space Genius

Petit Marionette
yunaofparadise
I really have no idea what's so special about Kuzuan, sorry, but thanks for getting him on.

Kuzuan is a former dev who was really great about interacting with the zOMG community - posting on the forums, holding meats, speaking frankly with the players... a lot like JK.

Ren Orenji Doragon

Thank you SO much for getting Kuz to join us! We definitely appreciate it. 3nodding

Man, you guys got awesome screenies! heart

Oh thanks cat_smile
assuming that u mean all four of us

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ren Orenji Doragon
gataka
Ren Orenji Doragon

emo

lol

*coughs*

I wish you guys could help me... unfortunately... it's not... that... simple... ( 'cause you're right? Depends on where "there" is. ;P )

obby. redface

Newbie Noob

jonjon21428
Super Lag

Mwahaha... this should be the zOMG! trailer on Gaia.... lol TY for recording..it lol wink SuperLag or not .. it was still amazing to watch. wink

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Unbeatable Tycoon

[ JK ]
Hi!

Smite the grunny scream

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200

Destructive Bunny

I'm so coming to the next dev meat, not joining any Kam runs on the day :3

Retro Punk

Hopefully it will run late. The next dev meat i mean.

Invisible Survivor

jonjon21428
Super Lag

Thanks for the video!
It was super entertaining lag and all! Do you need to be a certain level to join the meats? I'm pretty interested but I'm only a 10.1

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
TokiyaAki
Thanks for the video!
It was super entertaining lag and all! Do you need to be a certain level to join the meats? I'm pretty interested but I'm only a 10.1

There are no level requirements for "Dev Meats!" :3 You can attend at any level, though be warned: [ JK ] likes to spawn high level monsters at his. x3;; ( as shown in the video )

The only thing that you might have a problem with is layers, though that's easily solved by asking for an invite in the thread and/or adding friends for blue dots. ;P

I, for one, totally encourage you to attend and look forward to seeing you at the next Meat! heart

Oh -- and do keep time zones in mind. ;3

Invisible Survivor

Ren Orenji Doragon
There are no level requirements for "Dev Meats!" :3 You can attend at any level, though be warned: [ JK ] likes to spawn high level monsters at his. x3;; ( as shown in the video )

The only thing that you might have a problem with is layers, though that's easily solved by asking for an invite in the thread and/or adding friends for blue dots. ;P

I, for one, totally encourage you to attend and look forward to seeing you at the next Meat! heart

Oh -- and do keep time zones in mind. ;3

Haha! I've been warned by various YouTube videos of swarms of NF flying in the middle of Barton Town.
Seriously LVL13? I was shaking with excitement just seeing that swarm.

Sounds like a plan! I do intend to get the best of my zOMG experience while I am back again! Mind if I add you as a friend for a blue dot?

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
TokiyaAki
Haha! I've been warned by various YouTube videos of swarms of NF flying in the middle of Barton Town.
Seriously LVL13? I was shaking with excitement just seeing that swarm.

Sounds like a plan! I do intend to get the best of my zOMG experience while I am back again! Mind if I add you as a friend for a blue dot?

Go for it. :3

Though I might as well mention that [ JK ] can't always show up. ^^;; Just keep your eyes on this thread for info. :]

Invisible Survivor

Ren Orenji Doragon
Just keep your eyes on this thread for info. :]

Got it!
Thanks for all the information ^ ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items