Sorn 0.014164305949008 1.4% [ 20 ]
Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Space Genius

did a late night search, and zvezda means stars in slavic language.
perhaps i should use mir
but zvezda is a nicer word
it fit with the "z"

Generous Poster

happy I at least made it for the last half... had completely given up and was heading to do a dms run when I saw JK's blue dot...

Newbie Noob

oh..nice. wink I wanted to make this meat as well, in fact I remember one of my roommates trying to get me up..lol. Then when I did get up I just ate and went back to bed. lol. The body wants what the body wants. heart

*edit..Thank you Mavdoc for the information on Skyrim. It is freaking amazing!! smile

Newbie Noob

Petit Marionette
Summary: JK warped all of us into the coliseum where we fought a bunch of ginormous animated for a good half hour before we died, and then he spawned a 13.0 NF which killed us all repeatedly. We eventually got it down to just 2k health, but then it kept regening back to full until we had all used up our revives and were exhausted. Kuzuan joined us for the fun, and it was a total blast!

We didn't do much talking, but the points of interest were that JK said there might be an announcement regarding zOMG on Monday and they had a meeting today to talk about the game (but he couldn't divulge any details), he doesn't know if the new game he's working on will have a flash space conducive to meats, and he may be at the AtA on Monday.

Lesser points of interest were that JK snores when he sleeps, but does not drool, and he last saw Kuzuan irl last Christmas.

Thanks for the great evening, JK and Kuz!

Mwahahaha... blaugh blaugh blaugh biggrin

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
You know what I realized? All my pics look like no one is fighting, cause I have it where it's only my crew animation on. xD

Destructive Bunny

Petit Marionette

Thank you for the summary! Sad that I missed out but will tr and make the next one ^^

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
I hope you guys appreciate the fact that I now owe Kuzuan big time for asking him to attend this past meat. =w=;;

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Ren Orenji Doragon
I hope you guys appreciate the fact that I now owe Kuzuan big time for asking him to attend this past meat. =w=;;

I really have no idea what's so special about Kuzuan, sorry, but thanks for getting him on.

Barton Sweetheart

WHY AM I NOT IN THOSE PHOTOS!

yunaofparadise
Ren Orenji Doragon

I really have no idea whats so special about Kuzuan, sorry, but thanks for getting him on.

He WAS a dev on zOMG I believe hence the fuss.

Seems like every one had fun, wish I could have gone rofl

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Ren Orenji Doragon

Yes thank you Ren for asking him to come. I think JK enjoyed having him there and it's always nice when two people who used to work together get to see each other again. I couldn't help laughing at Kuzuan's jokes. It made the dev meat really enjoyable.
yunaofparadise
I really have no idea what's so special about Kuzuan, sorry, but thanks for getting him on.

Kuzuan is a former dev who was really great about interacting with the zOMG community - posting on the forums, holding meats, speaking frankly with the players... a lot like JK.

Ren Orenji Doragon

Thank you SO much for getting Kuz to join us! We definitely appreciate it. 3nodding

Man, you guys got awesome screenies! heart

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Petit Marionette
yunaofparadise

Kuzuan is a former dev who was really great about interacting with the zOMG community - posting on the forums, holding meats, speaking frankly with the players... a lot like JK.

Ren Orenji Doragon

Thank you SO much for getting Kuz to join us! We definitely appreciate it. 3nodding

Man, you guys got awesome screenies! heart

Oh thank you!!!

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Well. That was a lot of fun. Too bad we couldn't make it past all the DMS baddies. Would've been fun to battle bloodlust in there.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items