• Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ungoliath
ethereal_dragon_ryuu
I'll make it one of these days...

I keep saying that to myself too.

Why not a freaking Saturday, devs? Y_Y

Because they have lives too? I mean they work all week and give us their Friday nights, we should be thankful. They deserve to have their weekends off. I know it's not doable for everyone on Fridays but to ask that they give up there weekends too? Kind of asking a bit much maybe? sweatdrop

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
birds, bees, flowers, trees, not my style but i might as well, of to buy some items now >.>

Distinct Warlord

Sensual Soul
Ungoliath
ethereal_dragon_ryuu

Because they have lives too? I mean they work all week and give us their Friday nights, we should be thankful. They deserve to have their weekends off. I know it's not doable for everyone on Fridays but to ask that they give up there weekends too? Kind of asking a bit much maybe? sweatdrop

NO scream

And that was a rhetoric question, Sen.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ungoliath
Sensual Soul
Ungoliath
ethereal_dragon_ryuu

NO scream

*pat, pat* It's not you so much as a lot of other that say stuff like that. smile You're just safer to "talk" too. wink Thought that you would see that I was feeling a bit bad because....well I was kinda thinking they should do a Saturday once in a while. sweatdrop But then I feel guilty as s**t for thinking that! gonk

Distinct Warlord

Sensual Soul
Ungoliath
Sensual Soul
Ungoliath
ethereal_dragon_ryuu

NO scream

*pat, pat* It's not you so much as a lot of other that say stuff like that. smile You just safer to "talk" too. wink Thought that you would see that I was feeling a bit bad because....well I was kinda thinking they should do a Saturday once in a while. sweatdrop But then I feel guilty as s**t for thinking that! gonk

LOL! You're so nice sometimes, Sen. You've to drop your empathy sometimes :O

Anyway, Friday nights becomes complicate for me me because I'm mostly drunk. :/

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ungoliath
Sensual Soul
Ungoliath
Sensual Soul
Ungoliath
ethereal_dragon_ryuu

NO scream

*pat, pat* It's not you so much as a lot of other that say stuff like that. smile You just safer to "talk" too. wink Thought that you would see that I was feeling a bit bad because....well I was kinda thinking they should do a Saturday once in a while. sweatdrop But then I feel guilty as s**t for thinking that! gonk

LOL! You're so nice sometimes, Sen. You've to drop your empathy sometimes :O

Anyway, Friday nights becomes complicate for me me because I'm mostly drunk. :/

I can solve that. Don't drink! Yay! Now you can come! *beams at you*

Distinct Warlord

Sensual Soul

I don't just drink, Sen sweatdrop I'm go to dance, drinking is a secondary effect (?)

Anyway, the last time I didn't go out the event ended. I blame my college. This winter vacation would be awesome for me (zOMG related) even If I've to kill myself to get a client for my thesis stressed

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ungoliath
Sensual Soul

I don't just drink, Sen sweatdrop I'm go to dance, drinking is a secondary effect (?)

Anyway, the last time I didn't go out the event ended. I blame my college. This winter vacation would be awesome for me (zOMG related) even If I've to kill myself to get a client for my thesis stressed

*pokes* Before messing up my knee again I want out dancing a lot, never got drunk once. >> Drink a soft drinks and enjoy the music and the movement. wink

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
well i have a holiday carnal bird thing if that counts, but i also have a [ JK ] SDpluss doll that probably wont go of my avi from now on

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Infernal Satan
well i have a holiday carnal bird thing if that counts, but i also have a [ JK ] SDpluss doll that probably wont go of my avi from now on

Nice, did you quest it? (Means the doll)

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

theres a quest O.o, tell me more, i just bought it

Lover

8,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Champion 300
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

theres a quest O.o, tell me more, i just bought it

LOL, i hope you were just kidding eek stare sweatdrop

Miss Perfection's Fangirl

Man-Hungry Lovergirl

12,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Ok, random question I know... but can anyone tell my what 6pm PST is in EST, or more preferably GMT? Thankies
peoplers
Ok, random question I know... but can anyone tell my what 6pm PST is in EST, or more preferably GMT? Thankies

PST +3hours=EST +5hours= GMT

So 6pm PST is the same as 9pm EST or 2am GMT.

Miss Perfection's Fangirl

Man-Hungry Lovergirl

12,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Mickey2146
peoplers

PST +3hours=EST +5hours= GMT

So 6pm PST is the same as 9pm EST or 2am GMT.

Right. Thanks Mickey. I might have a nap and then come back on then for it XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces