Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1468 1469 1470 > >> >>> »|

I--BAR--I
HotRed_Streak
Fix the Halo rage bonus? crying

The density boost only lasts 6 minutes. Unless that's already been fixed since last time I checked.

And eh... exploitations/glitches/problems huh?

- Null warp (he knows about it)
- Invisible Queen in SS (he knows)
- Seahorse glitch (pretty damn sure he knows)
- DMP spawn glitch (probably he knows)
- Taunt is freaking BROKEN.
- Also, rr4 Heavy Water Balloon adds 4 hate points at cl 10.0. This is obviously also broken.
- Adrenaline <<< should have never been born. crying

I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of stuff, but it's so late and I can't think of shiz.

actually taunt is not broken... it works fine on cherry fluffs................
curl your mustaches

Taunt is too broken. It does not level properly with CL. This means if you use Taunt at CL 10.0, you won't be able to hold aggro the second someone heals you or attacks the animated you Taunted. The purpose of Taunt is to accumulate enough hate points to hold aggro or take aggro from someone else. Taunt is currently incapable of doing this.

Quintaferia: Someone has the entire transcript?! Please can you get it to me so I can post it in the thread?
HotRed_Streak
I--BAR--I
HotRed_Streak
Fix the Halo rage bonus? crying

The density boost only lasts 6 minutes. Unless that's already been fixed since last time I checked.

And eh... exploitations/glitches/problems huh?

- Null warp (he knows about it)
- Invisible Queen in SS (he knows)
- Seahorse glitch (pretty damn sure he knows)
- DMP spawn glitch (probably he knows)
- Taunt is freaking BROKEN.
- Also, rr4 Heavy Water Balloon adds 4 hate points at cl 10.0. This is obviously also broken.
- Adrenaline <<< should have never been born. crying

I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of stuff, but it's so late and I can't think of shiz.

actually taunt is not broken... it works fine on cherry fluffs................
curl your mustaches

Taunt is too broken. It does not level properly with CL. This means if you use Taunt at CL 10.0, you won't be able to hold aggro the second someone heals you or attacks the animated you Taunted. The purpose of Taunt is to accumulate enough hate points to hold aggro or take aggro from someone else. Taunt is currently incapable of doing this.

Quintaferia: Someone has the entire transcript?! Please can you get it to me so I can post it in the thread?

oh i didnt know taunt was even supposed to do all of that........all i knew was it was suppose to get animated mad at you for awhile.....

btw i think i have seen the transcript too... but its a picture.... so you can't "select all and copy"
curl your mustaches

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
HotRed_Streak
DeathWyrmNexus
HotRed_Streak
Wait wut!? I missed itttttt! crying You should post the time you get on in your edit, JK. I have no idea how long ago that was. crying

It was sometime around Midnight or beyond because I was up at 3am and saw the edit but nobody was online.

I made the tail end of it after all. ^______^

Ah good.

Dapper Phantom

Fridays on into the weekends are the best time I can play zOMG, yay, a chance to play with the devs!

Distinct Warlord

I think Saturdays are better, but still think it's a nice idea.

Anyway, next time announce it with three or four days to make the rest of the users aware xd

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ungoliath

Anyway, next time announce it with three or four days to make the rest of the users aware xd

I second this suggestion. It'd be a lot easier for us if you guys could. ^^;
I'm in for next Friday. o:
Does anyone know when this happened Pacific time? Or I think that's my timezone... It's 1:54 when I post this! If someone could give a comparison it'd be much appreciated XD
eehh it would be better if the people that went does EB with [jk]. instead of bitching about rings and stuff. XD
curl your mustaches

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I missssed it? gonk

Shy Streaker

We all did, Nespin.

I`m wondering, if we did meet up and decided on a server people would have a hard time getting to the right layer. And that area might be full. Or have massive amounts of lag

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jane Fallen Angel
We all did, Nespin.

I`m wondering, if we did meet up and decided on a server people would have a hard time getting to the right layer. And that area might be full. Or have massive amounts of lag

That could be partially handled by spreading out across the layer, and using shout. If we're going to take over a layer anyways, no need to do it all on talk.

Gracious Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
wait they had one already? wow i totally missed it too then T-T

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ungoliath
I think Saturdays are better, but still think it's a nice idea.

rofl I don't think he's that brave! xd To give us that fixed a time with days to plan to be there... I can see it now, hundreds of people flocking to JK's layer, or trying too! Can you see the lag, Can you see the threads in the forum? And the moaning and whining that would ensue when they can't get there! pirate Yeah I don't think he's going to give us more then Fridays and you'll just have to check back a lot and hope you see his post!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hopefully we get a bit more warning, cuz yaaaaaa... Totally missed it last time. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff