< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1468 1469 1470 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nurannoniel
Quote:
1 is the only one i have a problem with not because i think people do not need breaks but is that why they get the wekkends off? [thanks for not flaming n-n]

ROTFL I take it you've never had a job, huh? They've actually proven that not only breaks, but having a chance to free-thought on projects drastically improves productivity. Besides, what better way to test one's own game than to play it? On that note…

Quote:
[ JK ] It'll also be cool if some of you could show us exploits and cheats in the game that we're not aware of so we could fix the game together.

In that case, I think we have an annoying little issue in SS that could use some special attention… wink
... Actually, tbh, maybe we should be bringing up the healer's rage trick too while we're at it, since it may very well count as an exploit… *is shot by her peers*

Nah. We wouldn't shoot you - it's already been brought up. xD
Ooo this sound funn biggrin

[just found this thread ninja shifty eyes..]

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I remember pointing out an exploit and people being rather ugly to me for a good long time. 3nodding I'm still glad I made a point of pointing it out. I really do hate it when people cheat. Mess up the whole point of playing a game to begin with.

Lonely Dragon

Let's all jump into the fire in GB and mass suicide!

Shame turtle doesn't work any more.

Witty Shapeshifter

Oh dude, awesome. Imma stalk this thread and hopefully take part in this sometime. Provided I'm around and not off studying or in Photoshop... oxo;

6,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
I like the idea that you're thinking. : D
Hug? c:>
Wait wut!? I missed itttttt! crying You should post the time you get on in your edit, JK. I have no idea how long ago that was. crying

7,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Wha? Huh? Did I miss it too, or am I on the wrong layer? And if I am, can someone invite me to the right one? @@;
rofl caught JK on the beach!
May I just say that this is the BEST IDEA EVER?

And I volunteer to take the poor under-leveled devs PPS farming. cool They can earn their bawlz orbs in no time!

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Just a minor point: you showed up for the meeting on Sunday morning instead of Friday.

Are we to expect that perhaps the devs can possibly pop up anytime during the weekend rather than specifically Friday, then?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
HotRed_Streak
Wait wut!? I missed itttttt! crying You should post the time you get on in your edit, JK. I have no idea how long ago that was. crying

It was sometime around Midnight or beyond because I was up at 3am and saw the edit but nobody was online.
DeathWyrmNexus
HotRed_Streak

It was sometime around Midnight or beyond because I was up at 3am and saw the edit but nobody was online.

I made the tail end of it after all. ^______^
HotRed_Streak
Fix the Halo rage bonus? crying

The density boost only lasts 6 minutes. Unless that's already been fixed since last time I checked.

And eh... exploitations/glitches/problems huh?

- Null warp (he knows about it)
- Invisible Queen in SS (he knows)
- Seahorse glitch (pretty damn sure he knows)
- DMP spawn glitch (probably he knows)
- Taunt is freaking BROKEN.
- Also, rr4 Heavy Water Balloon adds 4 hate points at cl 10.0. This is obviously also broken.
- Adrenaline <<< should have never been born. crying

I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of stuff, but it's so late and I can't think of shiz.

actually taunt is not broken... it works fine on cherry fluffs................
curl your mustaches

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Tasn Zheng
Just a minor point: you showed up for the meeting on Sunday morning instead of Friday.

Are we to expect that perhaps the devs can possibly pop up anytime during the weekend rather than specifically Friday, then?

Yes... I've had another member copy paste all that was said in the meet, much to my surprise today being a Sunday. I was thinking people just randomly met JK on the beach, until I saw his edit here.

I say everyone on this board becomes friends with the devs, so we can find them by layer hopping.

They will no longer be able to play zOMG! for more than 5 minutes without being bothered by us ever again.

I--BAR--I
actually taunt is not broken... it works fine on cherry fluffs................
curl your mustaches

She probably means that taunt doesn't give many Hate Points and enemies will still rather chase the healer. Maybe something along those lines.

Cherry Fluffs weren't bothering anyone, so they only hated you after the taunt.
The same goes for ... *ahem* the targets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff