Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1468 1469 1470 > >> >>> »|

[ JK ]
It'll also be a good community building experience and we could have a Q&A sessions too, while receiving feedback from the community... y'know sort of like those "ask the admin" sessions that Lanzer and other devs have been doing, but focusing on zOMG stuff.

Eventually, we could also share some new features, like new rings or spawn a new monster... maybe even a sneak peak at a new instances or contests within the game.

It'll also be cool if some of you could show us exploits and cheats in the game that we're not aware of so we could fix the game together. blaugh

You're becoming a mother hen for zOMGoers XD And I'd love some Ask-the-Admin esque Q&A section.

If you let us play with new monsters we'll be like a beta team for the beta XD I plan on being involved with every zOMG thing I can.

And if it helps, I walked into the Stone Coatl wall and got stuck once. But I just jittered around the arrow keys and got unstuck ^^
Awesome idea, seems like we could all use some extra orbs!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
[ JK ]
It'll also be a good community building experience and we could have a Q&A sessions too, while receiving feedback from the community... y'know sort of like those "ask the admin" sessions that Lanzer and other devs have been doing, but focusing on zOMG stuff.

Eventually, we could also share some new features, like new rings or spawn a new monster... maybe even a sneak peak at a new instances or contests within the game.

It'll also be cool if some of you could show us exploits and cheats in the game that we're not aware of so we could fix the game together. blaugh

New rings and monsters while hanging with you? MUST NOT HUMP WITH GLEE!!!

*restrains self*
DeathWyrmNexus
[ JK ]

*restrains self*

Do iiiiiit. And now I can't wait for Friday XD I wanna go play zOMG now~

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MinTheRedd
DeathWyrmNexus
[ JK ]

*restrains self*

Cuz you want to see me lose my composure and hump a developer until I am banned from the game? You, madam, have a sick view of fun...

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
*Pokes head in*

Did I hear a certain Dev speaking about zOMG! Meets? Hmmm.... Delicious. cool This sounds like it's gonna be fun.
DeathWyrmNexus
MinTheRedd
DeathWyrmNexus
[ JK ]

*restrains self*

Cuz you want to see me lose my composure and hump a developer until I am banned from the game? You, madam, have a sick view of fun...

Why yes, yes I do.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MinTheRedd
DeathWyrmNexus
MinTheRedd
DeathWyrmNexus
[ JK ]

*restrains self*

Why yes, yes I do.

Well at least you're honest.
Wow, I have to say this is a brilliant idea on your behalf to get more players back on and playing zOMG. Giving them a chance to hang out and meet the dev.

Lonely Phantom

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
i agree this sounds pretty cool. im in.^_^

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ironreavers
Wow, I have to say this is a brilliant idea on your behalf to get more players back on and playing zOMG. Giving them a chance to hang out and meet the dev.

I told them that month and month ago! But I'm kool with JK gettin' the credit. I'm just glad they are doing more to keep the players involved!
that is cool.! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

but there will be way to much people and not everyone will get to crew with them so yea... it will also cause alot of lag.. well i guess its first come first serve..
curl your mustaches

Distinct Warlord

I'm delighted. heart
[ JK ]

New monsters? new instances?
fixing exploits! NEW RINGS! O_O
I'm in all doubt gone XD let's gogogogo

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Quote:
1 is the only one i have a problem with not because i think people do not need breaks but is that why they get the wekkends off? [thanks for not flaming n-n]

ROTFL I take it you've never had a job, huh? They've actually proven that not only breaks, but having a chance to free-thought on projects drastically improves productivity. Besides, what better way to test one's own game than to play it? On that note…

Quote:
[ JK ] It'll also be cool if some of you could show us exploits and cheats in the game that we're not aware of so we could fix the game together.

In that case, I think we have an annoying little issue in SS that could use some special attention… wink
... Actually, tbh, maybe we should be bringing up the healer's rage trick too while we're at it, since it may very well count as an exploit… *is shot by her peers*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff