Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

i put how felt in that contest thread that was in the announcement . Page 44.

And answers as to why..... why could they possibly not make this work. IF only they had kept updating it. I mean i paid money for the powerups. I wasn't even able to use them all up !
I had zomg powerup bundles unopened....

*facepalm*
How do you feel about this?
Already knew this going to happen? No event, nothing happen, somehow it will shut down.

Were you one of those who frowned upon this would happen?
Yup, been knowing ever since JK left and there no event.

What does this mean to you? Would you stay or go? Why? Why not?
Done with gaia. Nothing good but cash digger.

What would you do with your game items?
Just leave it on my account. Maybe one day they'll fix it?

Post pict(s) of your special moments you experienced in zomg
All deleted from my old computer.

Universal Cat

Probably will still log in every now and then. Wanna see how they pull the plug on rest of Gaia... Shouldn't take too long anymore.

Somehow "I saw it coming" just doesn't say enough

Rogue

Over the months I am going to distribute my items away to friends as I no longer have any interest to stay on this website for long term. Now that zomg is gone, it is time for me to face the reality of adulthood

19,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200

Perfect Target

21,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
already expected that when they first announce about the updates

that is the same thing they said about frontier skies about updates and stuff, blah blah blah, until later they decided not to because blah blah blah

Mitsu Esrelle's Senpai

Dainty Dreamer

19,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm pretty bummed. After my first hiatus zOMG was how I met so many people.. :/

Shy Mechanic

I don't really feel anything toward the news, just sort of...numb? Like, I'd played zOMG back when it had the first intro, and it took me years to get to CL 10--which I never manage to get to high levels in mmos. So it's a little sad that it'll all just disappear. But then again, all their more involved games disappear.
Don't even talk to me about the Alchemy tie-ins. They pushed for loot in formulas to resurrect zOMG interest and then ditched both of them. Because who needs a user base that stays for games, right?

...Dude, they never even did anything with the now-useless null fragments I have. Dunno what that means for all the other items, though.

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm not even surprised, they haven't cared about zOMG! in a long time. Now they're just ditching it because they want to focus more on cash shop to make money.
I will be really, really sad to see it go, that's one of the main reasons I stayed on Gaia, and it was a great way to stay in touch with friends.

Destructive Dabbler

Leasfy
Over the months I am going to distribute my items away to friends as I no longer have any interest to stay on this website for long term. Now that zomg is gone, it is time for me to face the reality of adulthood

Rofl, facing adulthood :'D

Stubborn Werewolf

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
I kinda figured that this would happen... I heard that they did the same thing with another game a while back.
I don't think I'll leave but I doubt I'll do much... mess around dressing up my avi... maybe participate in events... aimlessly wonder towns... etc.
I've seen quite a few people saying maybe they'll start up an even better MMO.... this I highly doubt to be honest... :/ Sorry but I just don't see that happening... after this whole fiasco with zOMG! I really don't think they'll take a risk at trying to start up a new MMO unless they just get extremely desperate to bring in users willing to pour money it to what, from what I can tell, appears to be a sinking ship :/...

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
I knew it all along.

How am I supposed to enjoy Gaia now it's gone?
I guess I need to learn the word "Move On".

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

Not even remotely surprised, but gaia, who werew you fooling, we knew this was coming, it wasn't right of them to /assure/ us that it was coming back then pull this s**t.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
How do you feel about this? Well good thing JK prepared me for this. I'm extremely sad still, but he helped soften the blow.

Were you one of those who frowned upon this would happen? Yeah I'm sad about it.

What does this mean to you? Would you stay or go? Why? Why not? I won't stay. zOMG! was reason why I joined. I don't feel entertained enough on the site to stay.

If you decide to stay, where will be your new 'home'? My new home will not be on Gaia but Recolor.me and Aura Kingdom.

What would you do with your game items? Let them gather dust like how my brother did.

Post pict(s) of your special moments you experienced in zomg: I posted it here: zOMG! Memory

Rogue

Marcelio Sanchez II
I knew it all along.

How am I supposed to enjoy Gaia now it's gone?
I guess I need to learn the word "Move On".

I feel the same way about my time on Gaia emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces