Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a bloodstone amulet and the gem. The amulet is soulbound and not the gem. In the description for the gem, it says if I use both, only the gem will be soulbound. So how do I switch it?

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

You can no longer unbind it.
It just means that if you buy the gem and bind it, the amulet will not bind.
Also, if you have both Bloodstone pieces in you inventory, only the gem will bind.
Easley Lighthalzen
Also, if you have both Bloodstone pieces in you inventory, only the gem will bind.

You say only the gem will bind if I have both, but I have both and the amulet is soulbound. How do I get the gem to be soulbound instead?
Entriquet
Easley Lighthalzen

You say only the gem will bind if I have both, but I have both and the amulet is soulbound. How do I get the gem to be soulbound instead?

At the time you first entered DMS, you only had the amulet. That became soulbound, and is now your ticket into DMS. There's no way to change that, like any soulbound item.
NoobForumUser
Entriquet
Easley Lighthalzen

At the time you first entered DMS, you only had the amulet. That became soulbound, and is now your ticket into DMS. There's no way to change that, like any soulbound item.

Oh, alright. Thanks for the info! T:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces