Welcome to Gaia! ::

lsaaac's Wife

Devoted Hunter

Okay, don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but yeah.

Anyhoo, I was wondering if there was a way to unsoulbound a ring? Like, if you have multiples of a specific ring and don't need it. Cause, it'd be really helpful if so.

Thanks in advance.
Never.
Having every ring that can be obtained circulate freely will disrupt gameplay where everyone will buy their way to the top CL's and suck so hard at instances.
Rings before the December 2008 update that are remained unequipped are always unsoulbound until equipped.
Event rings like Sweet Heart, Sugar Rush, and Fortune's Favor are always unsoulbound and can be circulated freely.
One time drop rings like Integrity are no longer distributed.

lsaaac's Wife

Devoted Hunter

Binary Mess
Never.
Having every ring that can be obtained circulate freely will disrupt gameplay where everyone will buy their way to the top CL's and suck so hard at instances.
Rings before the December 2008 update that are remained unequipped are always unsoulbound until equipped.
Event rings like Sweet Heart, Sugar Rush, and Fortune's Favor are always unsoulbound and can be circulated freely.

So, basically I'm stuck with the multiples?

Tipsy Regular

ll Caboodle ll
Binary Mess
Never.

So, basically I'm stuck with the multiples?

Salvage them for free orbs!~ redface redface heart
Or sell them back to NPC shops!~ redface redface heart

lsaaac's Wife

Devoted Hunter

Pain`

Ya know, I've been on this site for a long time, and didn't know you could do that, lol. I feel like a noob all over again. x3
Have you notice how people have been selling rings that are not soulbound anymore that used to be these last couple of months? There has to be a cheat somewhere. Otherwise, how could this new sky rocket in the Market be happening? And don't tell me it's the old rings from 2007 or whatever.. I'm talking about Hotfoot and Fire rain, and rock a, all of zOMG rings being sold. HELP!

lsaaac's Wife

Devoted Hunter

My_Soul_Has_Fallen
Have you notice how people have been selling rings that are not soulbound anymore that used to be these last couple of months? There has to be a cheat somewhere. Otherwise, how could this new sky rocket in the Market be happening? And don't tell me it's the old rings from 2007 or whatever.. I'm talking about Hotfoot and Fire rain, and rock a, all of zOMG rings being sold. HELP!

I would if I could, hon. But I still have no clue how they're going about doing it. Trust me, I'd sell all the extra rings that I have, due to the fact of me not needing them.
ll Caboodle ll
My_Soul_Has_Fallen

I would if I could, hon. But I still have no clue how they're going about doing it. Trust me, I'd sell all the extra rings that I have, due to the fact of me not needing them.

Thanks for replying. haha! It sucks... I have WAY too many extras as well. *sigh*

Newbie Noob

11,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My_Soul_Has_Fallen

they are the old ones. some people buy them and then did not use them.
they buy them to sell when they do not have a lot in mp no more.
like the old mcs. they do it like that and no you can not cheat with the rings. /;

lsaaac's Wife

Devoted Hunter

My_Soul_Has_Fallen
ll Caboodle ll
My_Soul_Has_Fallen

Thanks for replying. haha! It sucks... I have WAY too many extras as well. *sigh*

No problem. I respond to people that quote/reply in my topics.
And I know the feeling. It really does suck. I really wish there were a way to sell the rings.
I know I've seen rings in the mp for like 500k and more. It would give us an opportunity to make some more gold.
ll Caboodle ll
My_Soul_Has_Fallen
ll Caboodle ll
My_Soul_Has_Fallen

And I know the feeling. It really does suck. I really wish there were a way to sell the rings.
I know I've seen rings in the mp for like 500k and more. It would give us an opportunity to make some more gold.

For sure. If i could see all the extra ones i could finally finance my dream avi. Grell Sutcliff. YES!!! Is that what you want to sell yours for too? (A dream Avi) If you don't mind me asking.
Sell** I mean. xp

lsaaac's Wife

Devoted Hunter

My_Soul_Has_Fallen

I don't have just one Dream AVI. I'm a multi cosplayer, as you can see. I have a few ideas of people in which I'd like to cosplay again, so the gold would help.

Newbie Noob

11,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ll Caboodle ll
My_Soul_Has_Fallen
ll Caboodle ll
My_Soul_Has_Fallen

if you can sell them they would not go for 500k more like 10k or less.
they would not be a lot of gold a lot of people play zOMG! so every one would sell them.
they sold for 50k in 2008. and now they are going up because new gaias are buying them so they can play zOMG! they do not know you can get them in game too.

lsaaac's Wife

Devoted Hunter

pixelfag

I understand that. I had a glitch on a previous profile in which I couldn't get my first ring. So I had to buy it in order to play the game. So, yes, I can see where you're coming from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff