Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I was wondering if there would be Undead, and if there are, will the general rule for anime-styled/japanese RPGs stand that healing magic harms them? Just wondering for my "Cultist" style of battle (dark element attacks and healing)

Shameless Shapeshifter

Considering that most of the monsters are inanimate objects that came to life...

Hrrrrrmm... good question. There might be; it would fit with the theme.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I hope so...By the way, where'd you get the rapier? it's hella sweet.
It's a prize item from Gold Mountain -- although you can get them off the Marketplace for a considerable amount of money.

Long-time Pumpkin

I'mma thinkin' that Mobs could be Undead, thats workable. But I dun think any players would be able to be. Since it'd mean changing stuffs to fit 4laugh
To be honest, most anime-style and Japanese things don't have undead be 'weak to healing'. If you heard about that anywhere, it may have been D&D or a western thing rather than Asian.
[Raid]
To be honest, most anime-style and Japanese things don't have undead be 'weak to healing'. If you heard about that anywhere, it may have been D&D or a western thing rather than Asian.

I believe he is refering to the FF games.

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Two sides, same coin, One man to rule all men, What shalt thou do with thine anger, strike thee down? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yup, almost all japanese rpgs have undead weak to holy, and healing magic is holy magic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Take up your sword, Feathered wings take flight, Take a step out from the light, You don t want to lose this fight. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
it would work if there was a Graveyard area which there should be since all games usually have a graveyard plus it would be a perfect place to put the monster "nevermore"
Tiny5th
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Two sides, same coin, One man to rule all men, What shalt thou do with thine anger, strike thee down? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yup, almost all japanese rpgs have undead weak to holy, and healing magic is holy magic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Take up your sword, Feathered wings take flight, Take a step out from the light, You don t want to lose this fight. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yes but not all healing magic is holy magic.
Zombies in Rally, so I'll bet they'll show up as enemies.

Not sure how they'd do anything for players being them though, beyond the aethetic skins we already have.

Lonely Phantom

User Image

Ahhh...
"Nevermore"
Sweet sonnet if I've ever heard one.
xD

I'm thinking perhaps such a boss would be in
"The House on The Hill"
It certainly looks creepy enough to house a plethora of undead and corvus-like creatures to fight...
The King Raven

User Image

Ahhh...
"Nevermore"
Sweet sonnet if I've ever heard one.
xD

I'm thinking perhaps such a boss would be in
"The House on The Hill"
It certainly looks creepy enough to house a plethora of undead and corvus-like creatures to fight...

Why not have it in the Durem Graveyard?
I'm sure hoping that they put a G-lab dungeon in there, cause I could see how much fun it would be to wonder through the hallways blasting zombies//(^_0)\b

Lonely Phantom

Hmmmm, has Q said something about a Durem Graveyard?
I'll have to look it up...
But yes, that would be an ideal place as well.
:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces