Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Noob

So I start this crew and we go in, do the whole yellow room business, and we make it to the green rooms and I ask the higher leveled people "wanna give this a shot?"

This and that, next thing you know it's about 6 hours later (closer to 8 for us who had done yellow), 2 of us out of 4 are left from the original crew, we've been slowly progressing getting through ~10 or so rooms, everyone was wonderfully patient and things were going great.

Now I'm here in the room we left off in waiting for my crew to come... and I fall asleep.

And I have just been informed that after I disappeared for my little narcoleptic episode the crew kept going and reached the HPR 2 rooms later and 4 people got attuned.

But as I was saying before the good news... my heart practically broke. I mean I even let a spider crawl all over my arm so I wouldn't have to stop kiting some blood bats and a night fright. I was determined to get these people attuned I'm so happy it worked out.
crying

And I have learned if I'm going to start attunement runs to start at 7am so I'm not dying by midnight.
emotion_donotwant

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
hey, if you're gonna run a crew, shoot me a message, yeah? sorry to hear about you passing out.

Destructive Bunny

I'm glad your crew carried through even after you fell asleep. My attune run was 13 hours+ and I got about 3 hours of sleep that day xd Our leader was without sleep for 24 hours+

Start early, right after a server cycle, and hope for no glitches ;3

Greedy Lover

/me pats Iad

I was thinking that you lost your internet connection because you didn't come back. I got worried :< But still, thanks for the tuna crew you started biggrin Me and the other three got attuned.

Versatile Cutesmasher

Oh s**t man!
xD
That sucks.
xD

Mega Fatcat

Glad you guys succeeded lad. emotion_bigheart

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
strapping young Iad
So I start this crew and we go in, do the whole yellow room business, and we make it to the green rooms and I ask the higher leveled people "wanna give this a shot?"

This and that, next thing you know it's about 6 hours later (closer to 8 for us who had done yellow), 2 of us out of 4 are left from the original crew, we've been slowly progressing getting through ~10 or so rooms, everyone was wonderfully patient and things were going great.

Now I'm here in the room we left off in waiting for my crew to come... and I fall asleep.

And I have just been informed that after I disappeared for my little narcoleptic episode the crew kept going and reached the HPR 2 rooms later and 4 people got attuned.

But as I was saying before the good news... my heart practically broke. I mean I even let a spider crawl all over my arm so I wouldn't have to stop kiting some blood bats and a night fright. I was determined to get these people attuned I'm so happy it worked out.
crying

And I have learned if I'm going to start attunement runs to start at 7am so I'm not dying by midnight.
emotion_donotwant

Don't be too hard on yourself Lad.
Props on making it that long, and despite what you may be feeling, your hard work made it possible for the people who moved on, to get Attuned.

I totally sympathise with the fatigue factor BTW.
I'm up at 05:30 on weekdays, so by the time I joined you guys last night, I was already pretty tired, and by the time 1 AM rolled around I could hardly focus on the screen anymore. sweatdrop
I hated to bail, but I'm really glad to hear that those who needed Tuna were able to get it. blaugh

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
That.....really sucks. I feel ya. And as others have said, all you hard work was not in vain- you did help four people get tuna'd. ^^ I've had to bail on tuna's back when i was getting attuned (spent 30 hours on a run once and never made it out of GR gonk ) and on some Blood Lust runs (I once was falling asleep and had to go right after Kam First Form).

Magnetic Phantom

[Polaris]

^ This. (Also, hi Poly!)

They really made the whole thing too long tho. sad
I couldn't even find a crew that early in my timezone.
Took me more than a whole night to get attuned, not even counting the crews that didn't make it.

Mega Fatcat

Anjoulie
[Polaris]

^ This. (Also, hi Poly!)

They really made the whole thing too long tho. sad
I couldn't even find a crew that early in my timezone.
Took me more than a whole night to get attuned, not even counting the crews that didn't make it.

Mwwuahhh emotion_bigheart
Dontcha wish there is a easier way to getting tuna'ed? emo

WideEyed and I wanted to sleep but waited until we wiped but we never got wiped...we got through 1 more, than another...then more. Damn it awesome crew, they wouldn't let me sleep.

Magnetic Phantom

[Polaris]

Mwwuahhh emotion_bigheart
Dontcha wish there is a easier way to getting tuna'ed? emo

WideEyed and I wanted to sleep but waited until we wiped but we never got wiped...we got through 1 more, than another...then more. Damn it awesome crew, they wouldn't let me sleep.

I think they should have made it so that there's another "save" spot in between somehow.

Waaaaaaaaait, does that mean you've been up all night until now? D:

Unbeatable Tycoon

Hugs and Tips biggrin

Shy Noob

Starshine
I'm glad your crew carried through even after you fell asleep. My attune run was 13 hours+ and I got about 3 hours of sleep that day xd Our leader was without sleep for 24 hours+

Start early, right after a server cycle, and hope for no glitches ;3

I'm glad too, I've seen crews disband for a lot less than the leader/healer leaving.
sad

I was closing in on the 24 hour mark too, it had been maybe... 21 hours or so.

Shy Noob

Mystique Raine
/me pats Iad

I was thinking that you lost your internet connection because you didn't come back. I got worried :< But still, thanks for the tuna crew you started biggrin Me and the other three got attuned.

You're welcome and congratulations!
I remember that you had just recently been on an unsuccessful run so I'm really glad this worked for you!
3nodding

Wench

it takes that long to get attuned?
classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items