Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Noob

WideEyed

Don't be too hard on yourself Lad.
Props on making it that long, and despite what you may be feeling, your hard work made it possible for the people who moved on, to get Attuned.

I totally sympathise with the fatigue factor BTW.
I'm up at 05:30 on weekdays, so by the time I joined you guys last night, I was already pretty tired, and by the time 1 AM rolled around I could hardly focus on the screen anymore. sweatdrop
I hated to bail, but I'm really glad to hear that those who needed Tuna were able to get it. blaugh

I was just worried that the crew might have disbanded, and after all that time and hard work! Or that me disconnecting in there might have glitched it or something awful.

I was literally in the middle of typing out this thread/sending apologies when someone who was in the crew was still online and was like, "Oh yeah, hey don't worry about it we made it after you left and everyone got tuna'd!... and we're all gonna steal your horns"
xD

Shy Noob

theluckyduckie
it takes that long to get attuned?
classified_fu

Unfortunately I think that may be close to the average time.
sweatdrop

A lot of people say they take 12+ hours, I've even heard 1 story of taking 20+ hours.

I was insanely lucky with my crew and rooms and it only took me about 3 hours to get attuned though.

Mega Fatcat

Anjoulie
[Polaris]

Mwwuahhh emotion_bigheart
Dontcha wish there is a easier way to getting tuna'ed? emo

WideEyed and I wanted to sleep but waited until we wiped but we never got wiped...we got through 1 more, than another...then more. Damn it awesome crew, they wouldn't let me sleep.

I think they should have made it so that there's another "save" spot in between somehow.

Waaaaaaaaait, does that mean you've been up all night until now? D:

We got wiped by 4 (or was it 3?) bat groupies some rooms in at ~1 am. I was finally able to rest.

I could've done a kitty curse on them but that would be just mean.

& come back & nerd with me. emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Unbeatable Tycoon

strapping young Iad
theluckyduckie
it takes that long to get attuned?
classified_fu

Unfortunately I think that may be close to the average time.
sweatdrop

A lot of people say they take 12+ hours, I've even heard 1 story of taking 20+ hours.

I was insanely lucky with my crew and rooms and it only took me about 3 hours to get attuned though.

I'd expect 3 hours but 12+ emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Healer

8,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
My tuna took 6 hours ish, and our leader had been running tuna runs 60 hrs straight without sleep >.<

Rogue

At least they are attuned. Your legacy continued and you got a good sleep. That's all matter :3

Undead Extinguisher

13,100 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Conventioneer 300

I would have felt bad as well It's understandable, but it never ended badly.
All your hard work and effort was not in vain in the end lad. whee

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Would you mind crewing with me and helping me attuned next time?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff