Welcome to Gaia! ::

So with the ring system in place it appears that the rings will take the place of weapons. Ok I can understand that but it also appears that the rings will be weapons themselves (IE, Sword, Knife, Bow etc...). My main question is what types of weapons would you like to see and what types of weapons will you use?
User ImageThe jester...

If there are Rings that can actually summon weapons, I will collect all of the Bow ones. surprised
... is here.User Image
mind bullets. definitely mind bullets. burning_eyes
i'd like to see some really outta-the-box weapons, weapons you don't see in just any other RPG... maybe like... well just really cool weapons! domokun
Chromas
i'd like to see some really outta-the-box weapons, weapons you don't see in just any other RPG... maybe like... well just really cool weapons! domokun

Knowing Gaia and please nobody take this the wrong way but we'll probably have a duck launcher or some kind of equivalent to that nature. I don't know maybe like "The Holy Handgrenade of Antioch" or maybe even a bunny club or something.
Railx22
Chromas

Knowing Gaia and please nobody take this the wrong way but we'll probably have a duck launcher or some kind of equivalent to that nature. I don't know maybe like "The Holy Handgrenade of Antioch" or maybe even a bunny club or something.

Lets not forget the cows...
Obviously the basics (sword, spear, axe, knife, bow)

How about... a scythe!

Or... lots of katanas! those would be awesome!
Or Be able to get Guitars/Bass that you cna hit monsters with! or 2 drumsticks! mrgreen
MY FACE. ^^
Ur mom! LAWL!
How about summoning a gigantic bunny that could take over the battle system?
A chainsaw, wand, staff, and hammer would be nice.
Probably a lot of japanese weapons
naginatas, crecentmoon spears, chain flails, forced-edge swords...would be pretty shweet...
It would be cool if they used the Gaia Items as weapons for the rings. They could have a "Flame Sword" ring and an "Ancient Katana" ring, stuff like that. But I would like to see some new weapons too~! Either way, its gonna be kick awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff