Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Shapeshifter

I need some help getting attuned in DMS, but I can never find a crew for it. I also heard it takes hours upon hours to do, so that dampens my chances even further.

No idea what to do. Help? gonk

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Join in at hpr? ouo if time is a problem. I can probably set up a tuna run for you when you have the time and I'm not at work.

Golden Shapeshifter

Miyaka Hana
Join in at hpr? ouo if time is a problem. I can probably set up a tuna run for you when you have the time and I'm not at work.

I'm not sure what that is. So many acronyms I haven't learned yet, haha. Time is never an issue for me, I'm always up for a run. o3o

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

I'm not sure what that is. So many acronyms I haven't learned yet, haha. Time is never an issue for me, I'm always up for a run. o3o

I apologize. :p HPR - Hundred percent room, where the pretuna occurs, when you defeat the counts and meet Kamila at the last screen. Would tomorrow be good for you? 3nodding

Golden Shapeshifter

Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

I apologize. :p HPR - Hundred percent room, where the pretuna occurs, when you defeat the counts and meet Kamila at the last screen. Would tomorrow be good for you? 3nodding

Tomorrow is good. Though, I've never gotten there before, is that a problem? Every crew I had got wiped when we went through YM and got to the first Green Room.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

Tomorrow is good. Though, I've never gotten there before, is that a problem? Every crew I had got wiped when we went through YM and got to the first Green Room.

Not a problem at all! I've attuned as low as 1 cl before. xD As long as you can listen and do your best, I'm sure that I can have you attuned in no time. ^^ The tuna process usually takes about 5 hours to complete. Depending on how lucky we are with The YM and GM, it will be either longer or less than five hours. whee

Golden Shapeshifter

Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

Not a problem at all! I've attuned as low as 1 cl before. xD As long as you can listen and do your best, I'm sure that I can have you attuned in no time. ^^ The tuna process usually takes about 5 hours to complete. Depending on how lucky we are with The YM and GM, it will be either longer or less than five hours. whee

Oh, that shouldn't be a problem at all. I usually ask questions about things to do and not to do so I don't make anyone angry, haha. What time will this take place? ouo

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

Oh, that shouldn't be a problem at all. I usually ask questions about things to do and not to do so I don't make anyone angry, haha. What time will this take place? ouo

Awesome! Perhaps noon CST? c:

Golden Shapeshifter

Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

Well, now I feel a bit silly. I don't know what time that is. ;u; I'm in California and it's 1:30 now, what's your time?

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

Well, now I feel a bit silly. I don't know what time that is. ;u; I'm in California and it's 1:30 now, what's your time?

That's fine. xD You're two hours behind. It'd be 10am for you. If that's too early for you, let me know c:

Golden Shapeshifter

Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

That's fine. xD You're two hours behind. It'd be 10am for you. If that's too early for you, let me know c:

o: Sounds good! I usually wake up around 8 or 9. I'll just set an alarm to remind myself. So once I'm online, all that's left to do is pick a server, yes?

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

o: Sounds good! I usually wake up around 8 or 9. I'll just set an alarm to remind myself. So once I'm online, all that's left to do is pick a server, yes?

Yes. ^^ Buzz Saw will be the server.

Golden Shapeshifter

Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

Awesome, thank you so much. whee

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana
tactfulTaciturnity
Miyaka Hana

Awesome, thank you so much. whee

Not a problem! heart

Leixandria's Husband

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
hoping to join a tuna crew as well

Quick Reply

Submit