Welcome to Gaia! ::

for those of you who call us assholes or insult us know that we try hard to help you but the number 1 thing we must ask is that "Do you have all rings at 10" that is an important question why? because when we assign buffs we expect them to be at their fullest otherwise you got no one to blame but yourself my advice train until they are all at 10 for starters this is what you should begin with

3 attack rings, 1 bandaid, 1 meat, 1 passive, 2 buffs

or

3 attack, 1 band, 1 meat, 1 debuff, and 2 buffs

Adren and Knife are both essentials for 10's don't have both? well not my fault you don't have em at 10 or salvaged every ring to get youself at 10 D=< DON"T YELL AT US FOR TRYING ITS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT ADMIT AND ACCEPT THEN IMPROVE YOURSELVES

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
I find it worse when I give them this and then they deny.
Thats the one thing that pisses me off to no end.
"I NEED HALP"
"here, take my thread while you're at it, when are you available?"
"no thanks I can wait"
emotion_facepalm

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I have my noobies take 3 attacks, meat, buffs, & 2 passives, then once they hit 11 they drop meat for another attack. :V but yes i understand this rage
The Ghost of Verda

******** off Ghost you don't know what its like trying to help others when they tend to complain to us High levels for not doing enough

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Eh, I'm usually willing to help out- but the thing is, they have to be willing to listen. xd

IF they dont want to listen, I take that as them not wanting to learn. If its in a crew, that's what the kick button is for 3nodding and replace them with someone who wants to learn and cooperate with the crew.

I usually have them take meat, hack, slash mantis (and for a 4th attack or if missing one of those, hot foot, bump, shuriken) bandi and passive. So its 4 attacks, meat, 2 buffs, passive so that they get used to carrying 4 attacks. It improves effeciancy and gets them used to having 4 attacks right off the bat, which they will need if/ when they level up enough for GR/ tuna runs etc.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
If they're too obnoxious to listen when someone is trying to help them..

THEN DON'T HELP THEM.

It's not complicated..

There are plenty of guides floating around that the people who are actually willing to listen and learn can read, and you can direct to.

Stop wasting your time bitching about the idiots who don't want your help in the first place. emotion_facepalm

High-functioning Terrestrial

20,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
This is one of my first times actually in the zomg thread section and I was going to ask someone if I was ready for DMS but...I think I'll figure it out on my own after reading this..>.< It seems easier than asking for help if the "higher level" people are all this mean..

Shadowy Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nestle Shadows
This is one of my first times actually in the zomg thread section and I was going to ask someone if I was ready for DMS but...I think I'll figure it out on my own after reading this..>.< It seems easier than asking for help if the "higher level" people are all this mean..

99% of the higher levels who are willing to help are super nice. I'm only a cl 11.4 and when I help first timers by suggesting rings, I get told to shut up and told I am wrong by people who have never entered DMS. It is important to learn the basics before going into DMS with your crew. Everyone is just sick of the people who get mad when they say not to bring rings like Fire Rain. I for one do not enjoy being cussed at because I tried to help. I think if you are willing to listen, you wont have any problems with any one trying to teach you heart
who is this 'us' you speak of?

Vicious Prophet

Joey-Wheeler90
Knife are both essentials for 10's

if you're killing 10s because you didn't assign knife then learn to tank better

also there's already rant thread
Nestle Shadows

its not that we're mean I'm just tired of trying to help out people who hardly listen or understand how the run works -.-;; yeah trying to be the nice guy and all of a sudden they blame you for something that goes wrong I'm just suck of all the lower levels complaining to me for something they made a mistake on is it too much to ask to just do as we say and you can last longer in runs?
Seasend
who is this 'us' you speak of?

when I say "us" I'm referring to those who tank for the 10's I get yelled at more often by those who think I made a mistake when clearly I gave them a clear instruction
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90
Knife are both essentials for 10's

if you're killing 10s because you didn't assign knife then learn to tank better

also there's already rant thread

Pan I do assign Knife and Adren to Certain Individuals most of the time they say they don't have it so I have to give it to someone else so don't jump the gun thinking I"m a terrible tank considering you've never seen me tank and I'm not bitching over here I'm just sick and tired of people yelling at me when I try to give them clear instructions don't like it then your not cut out for it yeah sure I sound pissed off but in reality every one of you are treating me like a ******** outcast just like when everyone in my middle school treats me and you know what I'm glad I'm away from them people like you make me sick I would be so much happier away from you then even bother speaking some since into your kind

Fellow Earthling's Significant Otter

Shy Raider

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers