Welcome to Gaia! ::

Count Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Distinct Warlord

Damn, late. But yes, I would like to recap all what we got of our conversations xd

Distinct Warlord

what the.....?!
don't understand a thing.!
sorry.......... crying

Distinct Warlord

13thAzraeL
what the.....?!
don't understand a thing.!
sorry.......... crying

And it's easy as hell, you know.

Distinct Warlord

flamolord
nice ideas

Thanks! Those guys have always neat ideas. Some of them better, but I usually like them.

Raider

Bump American!

Hey, Ungoliath. Thanks for earlier.

Distinct Warlord

What exactly? O_O

Raider

Don't worry about it. It's not worth discussing in the forums.

Distinct Warlord

Kabuki Kyoshiro

Sounds dirty. Hmmmm. xd

Legal Bump!

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I remember Qix saying something about making the ring sets more visible. Maybe we could have 'halos' that are pretty similar to the threat circles other users and also the animated display only when clicked on. Each ring set could be assigned a color. The 'halo' would have two halves total with no halo or a grey semi-circle if you're not wearing the max amount of ring sets. A crew leader could now ask for a medic, shaman, etc...click on the pending user to verify and have a team with strategy.

Raider

Ungoliath
Kabuki Kyoshiro

Sounds dirty. Hmmmm. xd

Legal Bump!

If you're that interested, PM me. ;D

Distinct Warlord

Amara Tempest_Noir
I remember Qix saying something about making the ring sets more visible. Maybe we could have 'halos' that are pretty similar to the threat circles other users and also the animated display only when clicked on. Each ring set could be assigned a color. The 'halo' would have two halves total with no halo or a grey semi-circle if you're not wearing the max amount of ring sets. A crew leader could now ask for a medic, shaman, etc...click on the pending user to verify and have a team with strategy.

Could work, but I don't think it would be quite enough...But it's a good idea to start with.

@ Kabuki Kyoshiro: Now I'm lazy to PM too xd

Unbeatable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Besides rings, we could summons the Zomg monster with card with a limiter or something,

Distinct Warlord

rel_zodiac
Besides rings, we could summons the Zomg monster with card with a limiter or something,

Why Cards? YGO fan? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces