Welcome to Gaia! ::

Count Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Distinct Warlord

Well, I HOPE that SOME of you remember z!ST with the same care and attachmant that I have for it. I was thinking that even if the thread was killed, some of those ideas NEEDED to be implemented because they were JUST GREAT.
So, instead of posting all of them again I picked what I think are the top 10. In NO PARTICULAR ORDER. Enjoy them!

All the code notes are things that came after this thread, I didn't wanted to change the idea.

WeWorshipWii
Area: Rings and Ring Set
Summary: Villain Set
Explanation: Contains the rings Evil Laugh, Revenge, Doomsday Device, and Insanity. Completion of the set will cause enemies to hate you twice as much as they normally would after you attack them.
Evil Laugh
Summary: Increase your attack and defense but decrease accuracy of nearby players.
Explanation: When you feel the need to gloat and to show how evil you are, this is the ring for you. Your gloating will give you confidence in battle, increasing your attack and defense. Your laugh also seems to unnerve anybody nearby, distracting them and lowering their accuracy. Let me hear a "Mwu-ha-ha-ha!"
Revenge
Summary: Inflict a percentage of damage received from an enemy back on the enemy.
Explanation: Sweet, sweet revenge! You have been hurt, and now you're mad. Relieve your anger by dealing a percentage of the damage you received back at the enemy that inflicted it! The higher the percentage of damage you deal, the more that your rage will dissipate.
Doomsday Device
Summary: Attach a bomb to an enemy that will go off after a set amount of time, inflicting damage on it and all enemies around it.
Explanation: Attach a small but powerful bomb to your opponent, with the time limit set to exactly 5 seconds. Once the time is up, the bomb will go off. A small but powerful explosion will damage your enemy and any of its comrades in the immediate area.
Insanity
Summary: Allows you to use attack rings while kneeling and increases attack while kneeling.
Explanation:You're crazy. You have to be to try this. To even think of attacking enemies while you are kneeling is so out there that no sane person would even think of doing it. And to think that you actually get an attack boost while you kneel...it's just plain crazy. And even though you would have to be really crazy to try it, you can now use attack rings while kneeling.

OrsumParis
Area: Rings
Summary: Scalding Coffee Ring - At times, you may find that you need stamina more than health. Using this ring deals damage to yourself, but fills your stamina and gives you 'stamina frenzy'.
Explanation: 'Stamina frenzy' (renameable xd ) would be a buff that gives you a limited time to use rings without using up your stamina - sort of like infinite ammo. While it seems like an overpowered buff, you would be damaging yourself when you use it, so it balances out.
It would be a self-target ring only, for obvious reasons (at least until PvP is introduced)
Using a higher Rage Rank would increase the duration of the effect, but would also increase the amount of damage the ring does to you. So, normally, the 'stam frenzy' wouldn't last long (maybe only half a minute or less).
Pictures and Examples
User Image

Black Witch of Ra
Area: Ring
Summary: Basically scan an Animated, kill it, and summon it as an ally when you use the ring again. You can't use the same ring to scan a different Animated. . . . Unless that Animated got killed by someone or something else.
Explanation:
1 : Find the Animated you want to scan.
2 : Use the ring to scan it. You can only scan it with a full rage bar.
3 : When the scan meter is complete, you may now attack the Animated.
4 : Kill the Animated you have scanned.
5 - 8 : Wait a day in Gaia time to actually use the Animated against other Animated for a limited amount of time.
9 : Beware of other players.
10 : They can target your Animated Ally.
A : They can kill it and you have to find another Animated to load the ring with.
B : Time runs out, your ally is called back to the spirit world and you have to wait to summon your Animated again.
These rings should be a rare drop or a quest given ring to prevent floods of OMG Rings or Coatl Rings. Also, as CL increases, so does the amount of time your buddy gets to wander around Gaia with you. As a special, certain Animated can "evolve" as CL increases. For example: You get an OMG at CL 1, at CL 5 you find yourself with an OMFG and at CL 10 you've got a OMGWTF tailing you like a personal bodyguard.
Pictures and ExamplesUser Image

The scanned animated can't be attacked by party members.

Doct0r Phil
Area: Monster
Summary: Mr Snowman is a rag puppet with some animated omg pieces sewed to it which gives it power to move.
Explanation: Mr Snowman is evil.he has 1 powerful aoe attack which freezes on spot and slows down if barely hit.
Pictures and Examples
User Image

keito melfina
Area: Quests
Summary: Colisseum Mania (Arenas)
Explanation: The Areans in Gaia's zOMG could be used to host battles of strength and courage. Players may either be in crews or go solo (G'hi will not be a factor, players must show thier true power.
Pictures and Examples There will be 9 rounds of battle, based on all areas of Gaia (from Village Greens Gnome General to Lab Tech's Final Boss. Objective is to beat all the rounds. You will first fight all the monsters that regularly spawn in an area BUT slightly stonger monsters will have less spawns(Example form Village Greens: 3x Lawn Gnomes, 3x Count Coriers, 2x Majors Adamants/Majors etc., etc., etc.)and if you kill at least all 3 of a particular Animated species (Red Hatted Gnomes), the higher level Animated (Yellow Hatted Gnomes) will take place. When you defeat all the Animated in that area, you will then face all Bosses one-on-one (unless you have a crew) related to the area (Zen Gardens Example: Kokeshi Doll Nexus, then Taiko Drum Nexus, then Lantern Nexus, and finally Kat's Doll).
CL for this shall be 9-10 and the regular spawns will be of somewhat equal level (blue/green), slightly stronger Animated species will be yellow, and Bosses will be Red.

10th Round: Optional for the player to choose if they dare, a fight against the almighty LANDSHARK!!!

Rosey Riku
Area: Items and Quests
Summary: An OMGWTF hat. A hat based off of the OMGWTF monster.
Explanation: It would look like the OMGWTF monster is on your head. ^-^ One pose would have it up (shown below), one pose would have it down over your eyes. From the front, the tail is up, but seen from the back, the tail *could* poke into the back (like in the comic XD ).
Pictures and Examples:OMGWTF Hat Pic

SacredDemon17
Area: Features
Summary: PDA Attachment. In-Game Bestiary (Animated Archive): A list of monsters you have fought, that shows there stats,drops, and number of kills you have gotten of them (Useful for Badges)
Explanation: The point of this would be to have a useful reference of monsters and there drops with out having to minimize the game to read one of the guide threads, even if there are some really nice ones out there.
Pictures and ExamplesMain Scroll Window:
User Image
If you Killed the monster:
User Image
Without Killing (Just Seeing):
User Image

WE WILL HAVE THIS LATER! Thanks to kaia9 to make it posible :3

Psychopathic Demon
Area: Features
Summary: Anipet and Evolution
Explanation:
Anipet: It's a special feature which lets you tame the Animated and makes it your pet, however you can only have one pet. When you will be able to get an Animated as a pet [or Anipet as I call it] it will go were ever you are, even in the Null Chamber, it will help you on the ways and will try to be out of your way. The Anipets can be dazed but not destroyed, once they're dazed you will have to wait for a while for them to heal and come back or just use the Defibrillate Ring on them. You can also feed them some food which will make them happier or sadder, you can check they're emotions, feelings, stats and powers by clicking them with your mouse button or just clicking a hot key. You can even make it go somewhere, attack something, stand down on a battle or use it powers. If you're far from your Anipet even when it's dazed it will still follow you at the same speed. IT WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE OR ON WHICH CURRENT STATE IT IS. You can tame the Animated by giving it some food when you make contact, even in battle. If it is the type of food it likes it will like you and start following you and instead it will help you, however it won't always listen to you until you make it stronger so that it will or just keep feeding it. You can also just dump it whenever you want to if you want a new one.
Evolution: When you get to the Null Chamber with your Anipet you can make it stronger by giving it loot from the exact species it is, like give the OMG an OMG Claw and it will become a little more stronger, loot's from other species won't work on it. If you want to give powers to your Anipet you can just give it a ring, like if you give it Bandage and command it using it power it will. If you give your Anipet orbs it will become MUCH STRONGER. Like 1 orb can fill level 1 Anipet 3 slots while 1 loot will just fill 1 slot.
Note: You can't tame Bosses or Mini-Bosses.

NOTE: Ani-pets can only be attacked by other Animated, NOT by other players or Ani-pets of other players...until PVP of course.

Cube B
Area: Other, Areas.
Summary: Etcetera Town! City of Monsters!
Explanation: I designed this town for the MMO. It's an interesting place to explore, with an easily accessible social hub, and the obligatory dungeon at the bottom. It's also a tradition town accessible from the map. The town only has one Human NPC, the rest are various monsters from various mythologies, (and previous events). I even threw in a fun event idea!
Pictures and ExamplesJournal Link
Backup Deviant Art Link.

OrsumParis
Area: Rings
Summary: Will Ring: Upon getting dazed, this passive ring would give health/buffs to crew-members and/or other users on-screen. It would be like 'inheriting' health from the dazed user.
Explanation: Surely I'm not the only one who has gotten caught in an "I'm dazed and all my crew-members are just about to die" moment, right? Well, what if there was a ring that gave a bonus for getting dazed? It would be a passive ring, and once the user wearing it gets dazed, the ring would activate itself and give all crew-members (or just anyone on-screen) some health, or maybe a buff. Increased CL could increase the amount of health inherited, and Rage wouldn't matter because it would be passive.
Okay, I know what you're thinking - "This ring sounds too awesome! What are the disadvantages of such a ring?" Well, for starters, it's a ring slot you'd have to give up. It would be completely useless for soloing, and it could have little to no stat increases (assuming rings give stat increases? At least that's what I thought.) Also, to prevent 'getting killed constantly to revive the crew', the ring could have a very slow reload time after being activated.
Some alternate names could be - Last Will Ring / Testament Ring / Inheritance Ring / Life Insurance Ring.
I'll stop before it gets too complicated. sweatdrop
Pictures and Examples
User Image

Undead Enchantress

The will ring is godly.

Distinct Warlord

Erynne
The will ring is godly.

And the picture is just awsome. I actually want THAT animation xd

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I love "Doct0r Phil" xd heart

tbe later
Mr Snowman is adorible.
If he will ever become a boss / monster Im farming that b*****d for his plushie he is so cute.

Distinct Warlord

Angel Seraphiel
reserved ^^

What you have in mind, you dirty black soul? xd

Distinct Warlord

The Bar Room Brawler
Mr Snowman is adorible.
If he will ever become a boss / monster Im farming that b*****d for his plushie he is so cute.

Doctor Phil made tons of those cute damn b*****d animated. I so loved them <3
Ungoliath
The Bar Room Brawler
Mr Snowman is adorible.

I wanna see one!

Its good seeing you back Ungoliath.

Distinct Warlord

The Bar Room Brawler
Ungoliath
The Bar Room Brawler
Mr Snowman is adorible.

I wanna see one!
Its good seeing you back Ungoliath.

Aewwww, thanks Braw. But I'm afraid that if this forums is doomed. I will be back when the zOMG Community Forum is made <3

And chek them here. Doctor Phil. You'll realize without reading which ones are wink

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ungoliath
Angel Seraphiel
reserved ^^

What you have in mind, you dirty black soul? xd

mwahaha i'ts secret >D
The stat/kill counter idea is awesome...

EDIT: Ha, I like the will ring too : )

Distinct Warlord

SakuraMinamino
The stat/kill counter idea is awesome...
EDIT: Ha, I like the will ring too : )

We will have guns on devs faces next time in order to make that ring happen xd

@Angel: surprised

Distinct Warlord

Distinct Warlord

PowderedVinegar
airshark.

Until I don't see a cool picture of it, it will still be the best lie on zOMG xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff