Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omegawolf
The PR Soul Seeker
Gaia has been accused in teh past for banning people due to race, it was a big thing. Some people have devoted their time to make website trying to bring Gaia down
How could that be when they as far as I know they have NEVER ASKED what race we are. Gaia I believe would have be put way back by that and they have come too far and umm.... we'll all have the same money when it get's right down to it money is money and honey.
Like I said "accused" any1 gets mad when they get banned, so they make up stupid excuses like using race, knowing that it is a big deal
The PR Soul Seeker
plus copyright

Naruto - ninja bands

G-Blade - Kingdom Hearts
CO OP they say that right off oh how bout mimzy there is a move about mimzy come bring it on (though I gotts go computer's have to be shut down I'll be back about the same time tomorrow.)
The PR Soul Seeker
Omegawolf
The PR Soul Seeker
Gaia has been accused in teh past for banning people due to race, it was a big thing. Some people have devoted their time to make website trying to bring Gaia down
How could that be when they as far as I know they have NEVER ASKED what race we are. Gaia I believe would have be put way back by that and they have come too far and umm.... we'll all have the same money when it get's right down to it money is money and honey.
Like I said "accused" any1 gets mad when they get banned, so they make up stupid excuses like using race, knowing that it is a big deal
gonk you gotta point there ppl are stupid when you get to the nitty gritty of it.

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Omegawolf
The PR Soul Seeker
plus copyright

Naruto - ninja bands

G-Blade - Kingdom Hearts
CO OP they say that right off oh how bout mimzy there is a move about mimzy come bring it on (though I gotts go computer's have to be shut down I'll be back about the same time tomorrow.)
The mimzy, gracie, &c. have all come from contracts with the companies that produce them. It is a promotional thing for the movie, and beneficial to Gaia.
Haven923
Omegawolf
The PR Soul Seeker
plus copyright

Naruto - ninja bands

G-Blade - Kingdom Hearts
The mimzy, gracie, &c. have all come from contracts with the companies that produce them. It is a promotional thing for the movie, and beneficial to Gaia.
yeah those, but those are movies, u know
I agree with you! People should shut up.

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points