Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Scrapper

9,100 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Although the effect of day/night is really neat, it sometimes gets too dark at night and I can't see the area right... sweatdrop
Is this an issue for anyone else?

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Destroy the air dwellers, destroy them NOW!

It's usually okay for me.
Maybe your monitor's brightness is a bit low?
It doesn't cause me any gameplay problems, but I do get tired of squinting at the dark screen sometimes.
Probably asking too much for an option to turn off day/night lighting, but that would be really nice.
I completely agree.
It's usually in Hive when I have problems. It does get a little annoying.

Mega Hoarder

I suggest you change your screen brightness settings. I don't mind the night myself, but sometimes when I use a library computer, it's much darker than on my home computer, so I think you should be able to adjust it.

What I want is for it to be harder for the animated to hit us at night, that would be reasonable, to have the darkness affect both sides.

Aged Defender

RafiCat
I suggest you change your screen brightness settings. I don't mind the night myself, but sometimes when I use a library computer, it's much darker than on my home computer, so I think you should be able to adjust it.

What I want is for it to be harder for the animated to hit us at night, that would be reasonable, to have the darkness affect both sides.
♪ /// ♪

Lol, I don't think your accuracy decreases at night time o.O

4,950 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Darikka
It doesn't cause me any gameplay problems, but I do get tired of squinting at the dark screen sometimes.
Probably asking too much for an option to turn off day/night lighting, but that would be really nice.

It would be really nice.
My monitor's brightness is as high as it will go, and it is still annoyingly dark at night; one should have the option to disable night-time like they can disable music.

Mega Hoarder

Waklex
RafiCat

♪ /// ♪

No, but obviously people can't see as well.

Aged Defender

RafiCat
Waklex
RafiCat

♪ /// ♪

No, but obviously people can't see as well.
♪ /// ♪

Fair enough... I think xD
anyone know how to change a gaia home brightness?

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
RafiCat

If I understood right, it's something that can be included in an idea to add a physics feature to gameplay, that the devs discussed already. It will be neat. cool

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I very much agree with Chokin.
I think it adds a twist of reality to the game. Consider if you were to really go out flogging animated gnomes in your front yard at night. Chances are, you'd have a certain degree of difficulty in that situation as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff