Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter!

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 650 ]
Total Votes:[ 650 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Ah, so you want a link to the legendary tomes, huh? Very well then, I'll see if I can't dig up a good link somewhere. smile

Though, Sun Tzu's works were the second inspiration for this guide of mine.... any guesses as to the first?

Familiar Lunatic

Z741
Ah, so you want a link to the legendary tomes, huh? Very well then, I'll see if I can't dig up a good link somewhere. smile

Though, Sun Tzu's works were the second inspiration for this guide of mine.... any guesses as to the first?
...Me? : D
gataka
Z741

Lol. xD

.... were you around in those days, even? >.>

*resumes grumbling at updates to be finished* Good thing Spring break is next week. User Image

Familiar Lunatic

Z741
gataka
Z741

Lol. xD

.... were you around in those days, even? >.>

*resumes grumbling at updates to be finished* Good thing Spring break is next week. User Image
Yeah, I was. And the pizza I've ordered back then still hasn't been delivered. At least it will be free. But cold. That's because the guy got stuck in a glacier or something. Saw him on TV. With my clearly identified pizza besides him.
I've been really hungry ever since.

But I really don't know who could it be. Whoever it is, I'm sure I would have had come across his name before, thought. >.>
I'm quite sure you have, gataka. He is another legendary tome writer, after all. >.> Not to mention there's a pun to be had...

Anyways, I'll be forgoing the zOMG Easter event in the meantime, to see this guide of mine to update completion. That doesn't mean you have to though; rather, the Orb Spill mechanics still hold true for most of this Easter Event. 3nodding
Well that's that. All that's now left to do is to touch up the Targeting screens a bit. ._.

And if you happen to be good with signatures, I'd compensate you for a bit of signage for my guide? >.>

Familiar Lunatic

Am-I still supposed to look for an answer?
"During the segment on Japan, the professor included a day's lecture on The Book of Five Ringsget it? Rings? Har har har xD by Miyamoto Musashi."
>.>
I've come across this name before, but I'm not sure where. Probably while looking for the Art of War. I'll read it.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do for a signature.
I already have a few ideas. Any requirements or special requests?
I wouldn't call myself good. Won't hurt to try. I hope.

And will you answer my "Bugs Me" nonsense about the mixing of Tactics and Strats?
I wish to hear your thoughts about it.

Familiar Lunatic

gataka
And will you answer my "Bugs Me" nonsense about the mixing of Tactics and Strats?
I wish to hear your thoughts about it.
I still do : D

And I won't be making a signature or something >.>
I'm just too lazy.
Well then. Time to re-light an old flame. Depending on how the weekend looks, I might be able to get a reply in. :O

And eventually, a new section to be added in, too~

Familiar Lunatic

I've just noticed you don't say much on the Hive.
Nor on the Coliseum, but that may be because it's not out yet.
>.>
gataka
>.>

If I did say stuff on the Coliseum, I'd be apprehended for breaking the Non-Disclosure Agreement. xD

As for Hive, well.... don't exactly enjoy it all that much, since I'm always a prime target for stacked DoT. crying I'll be sure to add it in somewhere, though.

Familiar Lunatic

Z741
gataka
>.>

If I did say stuff on the Coliseum, I'd be apprehended for breaking the Non-Disclosure Agreement. xD

As for Hive, well.... don't exactly enjoy it all that much, since I'm always a prime target for stacked DoT. crying I'll be sure to add it in somewhere, though.
Forgot you were in SCAS x D

Aye, good.

3,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
and still this is one of the best guides i know... how about doing it in spanish? i got latin friends and they have a real hard time w/some terms. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff