Welcome to Gaia! ::

First encouraging thread ive seen heart Nice work Battle Team!

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
It sounds like this is going to be nice, big and well developed. With some other games not living up to standards, maybe gaia can do some magic and make it worth my stay here yah? wink
NiGHTSmare7
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 am

everyone, please don't kiss a**.

some of you are not all of you but some, im postin my opinion that would atleast like a slash mosen thats all (just a liitle extra work over a death moton or a ring's spell light show) reallly im just happy whe got some more info
dreamsk
domokun At least one person out there is going to complain about every new thing Gaia rolls out.
One person is going to refer back to the times of old, the young Gaia.
And one person is going to reference another game. domokun

This is the internetz. Dont listen to those 4channers. It's not serious business.

pfft. all the gaia 4channers need to lurk moar. razz
Taurmolg
Vlad_the_Impaler
Exactly. They don't even know what the rings will do and they're already bitching. I'm happy they're even giving us a battle system :] Go Battle Team!
I second that 3nodding
yea you are right alot of people are bitching about it like that accualy played it

Magnetic Capitalist

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Just get along with the GaiaOn's battle rings first... Also, let's not diss about Captain Planet for now.

Melisolune's Waifu

Magnetic Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
Making this thread is very commendable, Mizu. Especially if you consider all of the disgruntled gaians out there who might attack you for it.

I agree that people shouldn't go crazy over the ring system. They have not even tried it, yet already they don't like it..

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Please battle team, ignore the evilness of the morons who b***h cause they cant slice enemies up with their katana's & what not.
Ey, QUestion to the people who see this thread.
Am I just seeing things, or does my Avi actually look like a pretty nice lay out for an evil character on somedin? neutral
Definitely ignore the people complaining.

I'm SO looking forwards to a game of this type that doesn't have to be downloaded. xD I hope it'll be cool. :3

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I agree Arihana
Vlad_the_Impaler
Exactly. They don't even know what the rings will do and they're already bitching. I'm happy they're even giving us a battle system :] Go Battle Team!
I agree completely!!!

Go Gaia Team

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas