Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I know that you've been getting alot of complaints, most of which concerning the "Rings" issue, but let me just apologize for some of the rants and words of discouragement from the people of Gaia

I'm sure you're not letting things like that get to you though ^_^;; But still, I thought if at least somebody on the staff saw this, maybe it'd brighten your spirits, at least a little..

If you read this, thank you for listening. If not, my feelings are still there
Exactly. They don't even know what the rings will do and they're already bitching. I'm happy they're even giving us a battle system :] Go Battle Team!

Precious Treasure

://syko

i agree!
Thanks everybody for working so hard for us!
WELOVEYOUUUUU <33333333333333333333333

Slide across the warm red floor
To meet me
Lock the
bathroom door before they crawl
To
eat me
Cut her
throat
And whisper that we're going home
Twitching to the
cold dance
They suck the meat from her bones

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
domokun At least one person out there is going to complain about every new thing Gaia rolls out.
One person is going to refer back to the times of old, the young Gaia.
And one person is going to reference another game. domokun

This is the internetz. Dont listen to those 4channers. It's not serious business.

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I know people are gonna complain, but I want the Battle Team to know I'm sorry anyway ^^'
We believe in you!

heart

and don't worry about the haters, they just want attention. Just keep being awesome, and we'll continue to appreciate it.
raven-gm
We believe in you!

heart

and don't worry about the haters, they just want attention. Just keep being awesome, and we'll continue to appreciate it.

Yes. I am a big fan of awesome whee
Vlad_the_Impaler
raven-gm
We believe in you!

heart

Yes. I am a big fan of awesome whee

Who isn't???
rofl whee
Thank you, and I whole-heartedly agree. Having you guys release this highly-anticipated feature after (literally) years of teasing us about it is something that I'm happy about by itself. So what if it gets buggy or if we don't get to use our items in it? I don't mind. I don't understand why most everyone else does.
I remember when I was chosen to be one of the first to use Towns, and yes, it was buggy, glitchy, and there wasn't much to do yet, but it was still exciting and an entertaining game. I'm so happy that you guys are releasing a new one already, and I hope it works out really well!
I just hope everyone else realizes how much work you guys have put into this and that they understand to not be so judgmental about it, before it even was released.
Oh well. At least you do have a small group of supporters. <3

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Vlad_the_Impaler
Exactly. They don't even know what the rings will do and they're already bitching. I'm happy they're even giving us a battle system :] Go Battle Team!

That's Gaians for you. ANY change brings bitching. Layout change? Bitching. Newbie items? Bitching...

Sparkly Shopper

them haters ARE DRAMA QUEENS razz

muahha XD

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
WOOT FOR WHOEVER IS PROGRAMMING THE BS! xD
KUDOS!

and ignore the ignorant noobs that complain about whatever it is their comlaining about
mrgreen
I know the battle team is trying there best adn I appriciate it=).I wonder if there gonna have game only items that are clothes that only come from a cetain monster....hhhmmm.....I LOVE THE FLUU|FF!XD heart
everyone, please don't kiss a**.
Vlad_the_Impaler
I second that 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces