Welcome to Gaia! ::

queen ozmo's Husband

Qixter
Existing Weapons and Battle: Battle will *not* utilize existing avatar weapons in combat. Why? Because many folks have elaborate avatar looks already and we do not want those people to feel forced to wear armor and wield weapons. The ring system is designed for incredible player flexibility in the field (giving you the ability to change SKILLS based on which rings you are wearing), while also allowing you to keep your personal avatar look while playing the game.

I am sick, sick, sick of Gaians asking questions about weapons in the battle system.
    THIS IS TAKEN FROM QIXTER'S ANSWER THREAD
    I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO READ IT BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
THANK YOU!!!!!! YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR!!!!

*tackleglomps and clings to you for dear life*

Sparkly Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
<3

~ I Love Tommy ~

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
hopefully this will get the point across for people who keep spamming about weapon usage

queen ozmo's Husband

ATTN TO ALL PVP QUESTIONS AS WELL

Qixter
Will Battle launch with PvP (player-vs-player) in it? No. Will Battle get PvP added to it post-launch? Yes. We're designing elements of it now, but it won't be available until sometime after launch. Why? Because we want to concentrate on getting the RPG elements correct and fun before we concentrate on PvP. Do we like PvP? That's an unqualified YES. We can't wait for it either.
Touché.

Girl-Crazy Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Trader 100
yup.. or the ones who keep complaining about the weapons usage stare
I so wished that they would read the stickies before posting. You made my day. ^_^

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Fuji Shintora
hopefully this will get the point across for people who keep spamming about weapon usage

But considering that most of Gaia Battle System "stalkers" (or the one's that don't read) are whiny bitches, it probably won't.

I do hope that it makes at least a small dent in the group though. 3nodding

queen ozmo's Husband

Angels Vermillion
Touché.
    I'm just sick of all these people posting threads without reading Qixter's Answer thread.

queen ozmo's Husband

Ozmo Azarath
    THE BATTLE SYSTEM IS NOT OUT YET
    AND THERE IS NOT A SET DATE ON WHEN IT WILL
    THERE IS A TIME FRAME BUT IT IS UNKNOWN TO US
think of all of the weapons and items there are out there in gaia, they would have to make sprites, attacks and moves for each one, and make stats for each weapon, item, armor ect, not to mention work out all the bugs and glitches. Which all would take a long time to make and even longer for a computer to process which would make things very slow in the game.
Ozmo Azarath
Angels Vermillion
Touché.
    I'm just sick of all these people posting threads without reading Qixter's Answer thread.
We all are.

queen ozmo's Husband

Element is my rp name
think of all of the weapons and items there are out there in gaia, they would have to make sprites, attacks and moves for each one, and make stats for each weapon, item, armor ect, not to mention work out all the bugs and glitches. Which all would take a long time to make and even longer for a computer to process which would make things very slow in the game.
    yeahhhh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces