Welcome to Gaia! ::

rings or weapons?

rings! 0.725 72.5% [ 29 ]
Weapons! 0.275 27.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 >

to all the ring haters out there, what is your logic? Why do you choose weapons over rings, Provide your own reasons as to how we could use weapons in the battle system and make everyone happy. I for one though, am a supporter of rings, but please, post your opinions.
what? are you saying you ring haters dont have logic behind your reasons?
Its because there are none anymore. They left after I flamed them all away remember?

Plus, they dont care to enter these threads anymore, they know to shut up or prommies that ARE better than them will flame them to eternity.
Tessenjitsu
Its because there are none anymore. They left after I flamed them all away remember?

Plus, they dont care to enter these threads anymore, they know to shut up or prommies that ARE better than them will flame them to eternity.

guess your right, but I still want to hear there ideas

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Ring haters are soo two weeks ago.

Theyre extinct as dinosaurs now
The Undead Suitor

yep but someone somewhere, they will pop back up, like how the saber tooth tiger came back from extinction about 6 times

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
chucknorrisrox
The Undead Suitor

yep but someone somewhere, they will pop back up, like how the saber tooth tiger came back from extinction about 6 times

they did?!?..hmm..im sure some noob will resurect Tatsu's and Noire's thread eventually.
The Undead Suitor
chucknorrisrox
The Undead Suitor

they did?!?..hmm..im sure some noob will resurect Tatsu's and Noire's thread eventually.

yep

Dangerous Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
I support wepons, but it's a lost cause. Rings have already been chosen as primary means of attack. But if weapons were a choice, I'll be using them.
PhantasmaStriker
I support wepons, but it's a lost cause. Rings have already been chosen as primary means of attack. But if weapons were a choice, I'll be using them.

why? what is your logic?

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
chucknorrisrox
PhantasmaStriker

why? what is your logic?

Probably that weapons are visually stunning outside of battle, and rings are... um...

...not?

As a LOTR fan, though, I love the ring concept. I can't wait to see what kinda rings they've come up with.

Y'know... beyond the Mantis Ring. Which is pretty sweet, but... let's face it, if this is awesome, and is the only one they've shown us, they must be holding back some pretty bitchin' rings.
Xiam
chucknorrisrox
PhantasmaStriker

why? what is your logic?

Probably that weapons are visually stunning outside of battle, and rings are... um...

...not?

As a LOTR fan, though, I love the ring concept. I can't wait to see what kinda rings they've come up with.

Y'know... beyond the Mantis Ring. Which is pretty sweet, but... let's face it, if this is awesome, and is the only one they've shown us, they must be holding back some pretty bitchin' rings.

yep

Dangerous Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
Visual Apperance. Gaiaonline has Katans, and Flame swords. Those are considered weapons, yes? But, why not use them as weapons in the Battle System? Also, c'mon rings? Wow, I'm gonna kill you with my bling bling XD. That sound more like a magic user stuff lol.

Also, I don't think there are some players who would want to use rings with their Ava. Like mine of example, I would look better if I had a machine gun equipped as a weapon than some lame ring lol.
I think the ring idea is awsome

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PhantasmaStriker
Visual Apperance. Gaiaonline has Katans, and Flame swords. Those are considered weapons, yes? But, why not use them as weapons in the Battle System? Also, c'mon rings? Wow, I'm gonna kill you with my bling bling XD. That sound more like a magic user stuff lol.

Also, I don't think there are some players who would want to use rings with their Ava. Like mine of example, I would look better if I had a machine gun equipped as a weapon than some lame ring lol.

...In FullMetal Alchemist, a psycho priest had a ring in which the Philosopher's Stone was embedded, allowing him to CREATE a machine gun.

So nyah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces