Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hello! A group of friends and I are planning on building a crew on zOMG to play through it; however, most of us have little to no experience in a crew, building one, or playing zOMG at all. We are hoping to set ourselves specific positions in the crew, so that it will be well coordinated and balanced. But due to our lacking expertise and knowledge, we are not sure of what will work well and what will not.

So far, we were thinking of:
2 Tanks
3 Longrange/support
1 Healer
-Tanks have 7 attack rings and 1 meat
-Support 1 has Bandage, Support 2 Defib, and Support 3 Wish/Diagnose
-Each support has some attacks and buffs as well (So possibly ring sets?)
-Healer has Angelic ring set and Medic ring set (That would be Solar Rays, Hunters Bow, Healing Halo, Wish, Diagnose, Defibrillate, Adrenaline, Bandage)

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help us by giving us some tips as to which rings we should be using, and which position should have them. Thank you!
Best tactic to getting a strong crew:
Cooperation.
It will make everything easier.
As for specifics, have everyone carry two buffs.
Then designate tanks as needed with at least one healer.
Then again though, going through procedures like this will only apply to higher leveled areas as lower areas will be quickly swept.

Playful Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Binary Mess
Best tactic to getting a strong crew:
Cooperation.
It will make everything easier.
As for specifics, have everyone carry two buffs.
Then designate tanks as needed with at least one healer.
Then again though, going through procedures like this will only apply to higher leveled areas as lower areas will be quickly swept.

Ah ha, I hope we can cooperate. Since most of us are just starting, we thought having a good base idea would be helpful once we reached the higher areas; we would then have appropriately strong rings to use.
Thank you!

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Generalist set would honestly be the most efficient for each and every crew, for a majority of the instances up to Deadman's Shadow (DMS).

Hack/Slash/Mantis/Wish/Buff 1/Buff 2/Optional Ring 1/Optional Ring 2

People can adjust as they see fit, and to accomodate for use of passives like Fitness and Fortune's Favor, but this is the best set I can give you that will guarantee max success without too much hassle.

Playful Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mage Ragepunk
Generalist set would honestly be the most efficient for each and every crew, for a majority of the instances up to Deadman's Shadow (DMS).

Hack/Slash/Mantis/Wish/Buff 1/Buff 2/Optional Ring 1/Optional Ring 2

People can adjust as they see fit, and to accomodate for use of passives like Fitness and Fortune's Favor, but this is the best set I can give you that will guarantee max success without too much hassle.

Ahh, I see. So mostly low stamina-consuming attack rings. Thank you very much!

Lonely Sex Symbol

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Love Machine 150
You already have one of the key components. A group of friends.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Up until DMS a crew of rounded sets is a lot easier than giving everyone roles.
There are 13 buffs to carry (if you count both Sweetheart and Fleet Feet). So giving everyone in the crew two buffs works. Everyone having a heal or two like wish or bandage, meat depending on the area is a nice to have. As for attacks I've found a decent 1-1-1 build works. One range, one melee, one aoe. Of course a ring like slash can pull double duty as melee and aoe but I tend to prefer:

Hot Foot/Shuriken, Hack/Mantis, Fire Rain/Slash, Bandage/Free, Buff 1, Buff 2, Meat, Wish

Free meaning whatever I prefer in the situation be it another heal, a passive, or another attack.

Buff wise I tend to pair them when assigning like this, but feel free to mix and match to your preferences:
Div, Fleet/Sweetheart
Halo, Sphere
Ghost, Keen
Rock, Dense
Coyote, Teflon
Iron, Pot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers