Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lunatic

Starshine
WWETakerGirl
I always liked zOMG way more than the Pokémon rip off Moga game.

Annnd guess what? Pokemon rip off game also has no devs right now, although they do have a trainee joining rofl Everyone is working on the new games. emotion_facepalm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. .......

Didn't know that about the Moga game. o:
This makes me think that I shouldn't even bother with the new games - Gaia HQ is just going to get bored with them too, and leave those games in the dust like the rest of their games.

....... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nissa chan
-Debates PMing link to this thread to all her zOMG buddies like she did for the cookie one in Spring cleaning...- gonk

That took a lot of time, and the Slow down! Too fast! shnizz about PMing too quick grated on my nerves... But this thread wraps up pretty nicely what has been happening recently and in the past. If nothing else, in my crews I'll be sure to direct those who aren't aware of what zOMG is going through to your thread. Thanks for taking the serious amount of time to organize it all.

-Gets on to her pms~~~!- It may take me a few days... But I'll get them to all my zOMG friends in time!! emotion_kirakira Not everyone goes on the forums(ANY forum) at all. So if you're a player and don't frequent either z!F, GCD or SF... You're outta the loop majorly unless other players inform you.

Thank you for sending me the PM.
I will forward it as soon as I can+ change my avi.

The whole situation seems quite ridiculous.What happened with the spring cleaning any way?I understood that any idea that got over 5000 cookies passed?I thought the number of cookies in the zOMG post exceeded it quite a lot.

Plus-it is quite clear that zOMG is a selfsustainable project, as it brings in more cash than goes for its development, and that even without thotough publishing.Plus, I only know 10 or so gaians who does not play zOMG every once in a while.
What is the core problem, what are they hiding?

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
So I've been on hiatus from Gaia for a few months now (well, honestly the only thing I do on Gaia is play the MMO so it's more like hiatus from zOMG!) and I knew at the time that zOMG's fate was up in the air, so long as DMS came through.

I went to the forum (today) and was kinda blown by what I was seeing and a little confused about what was going on.

Although I find what I'm reading a little depressing I just wanted to thankyou (Starshine) for taking the time to clear everything up for people who were late to the party like me.

But yea, this whole thing is a bummer...to put it lightly. confused And it's even more frustrating that I have the feeling that they still, after all this time, are not being completely honest with a user-base that has been more than supportive and loyal.

I remembered being annoyed with users who were threatening to boycott and some who did leave zOMG! a few months back (and I'm sure there's been even more since). I felt they were giving up and that they should have had a little more faith. But, from what I'm reading, it seems that maybe they weren't so wrong after all. It wasn't the users who were at fault.

Friendly Gekko

Nissa chan

Thanks for the PM, I don't go on forums much any more... This is sad news. sad
I hope they don't make this new game a Facebook User only game...

...sigh... for me, GaiaOnline is starting to fade away... miss the old days...

- Per

Lonely Shapeshifter

This... is bull. I honestly think they just lost interest in the game. stare And thus, those of us who have spent time and money must rot in the wake of zOMG's death. They sure as hell better come up with a way to refund everyone for their zOMG items (rings, powerups, etc.) fairly and no stingy crap. I bought my BB ticket from the MP, not the Cash Shop, so... I doubt I'd be able to get a refund.
Splendidly done, Gaia. stare Join the ranks of the other craptastic social networking sites. No way in hell am I spending another cent of my hard-earned real-life money on this pixelated anarchic realm. Even if it were to clean itself up and actually pull itself together, I'd be wary (and reasonably so) of the sincerity and longevity of said "fix up".

Starshine, thank you for taking the time to compile this list, and thank you Nissa for alerting me of this page and zOMG's rather abysmal mismanagement.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
100th person to like this thread emotion_awesome
How 7 people can dislike it, I don't understand...

This is a really helpful thread. I'll be linking it, if you don't mind, Star.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
-sigh- And the bugs list we were all working on got moved to the dusty bugs subforum. v.v

Destructive Bunny

Xantara the Eternal

I think the only thing we have a chance o getting compensated for is the BB tickets, it shouldn't matter if you bought it from the MP, the person holding the ticket should be the one compensated. They have said they'll have a solution for this by this week, but knowing Gaia's track record it could be much longer.
Ruike Raka
Sure, feel free. The dislikes are from people so enraged by what they are reding they missed the <3 button
Berryfarmer
That's a shame, you were getting very good feedback from the community on them. Who move the thread? Was is the zOMG mod?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Starshine
Xantara the Eternal

I think the only thing we have a chance o getting compensated for is the BB tickets, it shouldn't matter if you bought it from the MP, the person holding the ticket should be the one compensated. They have said they'll have a solution for this by this week, but knowing Gaia's track record it could be much longer.
Ruike Raka
Sure, feel free. The dislikes are from people so enraged by what they are reding they missed the <3 button
Berryfarmer
That's a shame, you were getting very good feedback from the community on them. Who move the thread? Was is the zOMG mod?

It was a site mod. Already tried appealing to no avail. Sent PM to Pan with regards to it.

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
This is a great thread...thanks for making it smile

Destructive Bunny

Berryfarmer

That must be the first and only thread moved from this forum in the two months I've been lurking. How convinient... I know the zOMG mod doesn't care about offtopicness, so they dragged someone else to do it confused

Either way don't give up, we've got the momentum right now and it's our best chance of getting anything fixed.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Starshine
Berryfarmer

That must be the first and only thread moved from this forum in the two months I've been lurking. How convinient... I know the zOMG mod doesn't care about offtopicness, so they dragged someone else to do it confused

Either way don't give up, we've got the momentum right now and it's our best chance of getting anything fixed.

Just waiting to hear back from Pan before moving forward with anything right now. Been testing glitches three days straight to so I think I'm entitled to a break.

Questionable Genius

If you guys noticed the new sticky, DARKNRGY is asking us to post bugs. He says Berryfarmer's thread has been noted, but he wants more details on the bugs, with protocols for reporting listed in his post.

Opinionated Bookworm

kristinized
People are dressing as pirates for something? WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD??///

pirate pirate pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items