Welcome to Gaia! ::

BrokenxBell
Torrent_of_Ember
I dont fully understand what is happening but.... Argh I'm with you matey's.....anyway i got my Pirate goin on Go zOMG

Love the pirate outfit.

hey bell this is Torrent on my girls old account I got ******** hacked last night all my s**t is gone im pissed you think you could let me know what to do from here im not really sure...oh and could you let some of my peeps know like Misty and taka damn I'm mad....
Thanks for thread just found out the horrible news today.......

Draconian Witch

50,275 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Winged 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Nissa chan
-Debates PMing link to this thread to all her zOMG buddies like she did for the cookie one in Spring cleaning...- gonk

That took a lot of time, and the Slow down! Too fast! shnizz about PMing too quick grated on my nerves... But this thread wraps up pretty nicely what has been happening recently and in the past. If nothing else, in my crews I'll be sure to direct those who aren't aware of what zOMG is going through to your thread. Thanks for taking the serious amount of time to organize it all.

-Gets on to her pms~~~!- It may take me a few days... But I'll get them to all my zOMG friends in time!! emotion_kirakira Not everyone goes on the forums(ANY forum) at all. So if you're a player and don't frequent either z!F, GCD or SF... You're outta the loop majorly unless other players inform you.

THANKS!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
thanks for the thread smile

Dapper Gekko

Yes definitly thanks, my subscribe button has had so much action over the last few days, but zOMG! users need to be kept up to date so threads like this really help keep things organised.

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
great way of ending my study break week. =__=
i honestly stayed up til like 6 hours last night reading everything because of how ridiculous the entire situation is.

Toothsome Treasure

Don't forget about the ATA tonight. Don't let anyone forget about it.

Destructive Bunny

Waiting for the ATA! I'll be asking for a site wide announcement as well as an update to the zOMG client log in announcement.

Questionable Genius

I have my post typed up for ATA.

I do not expect them to tell us the truth, or to get any sort of satisfaction. I just wanna watch 'em squeal. XD

Dapper Gekko

Okay back from going out with my parents and starting to read through the ATA right now. Did we get any actual answers from the admins? Or at least any real response truth or lies. (From what I read so far it pretty much looks like what they said last time.) Is someone creating an overall important info summery?

Also Mademoiselle Kit I couldn't help but start to applaud your post, very well thought out.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
i support your rack. i mean ur case emotion_awesome

Destructive Bunny

Updated with info on the most recent ATA.

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I always liked zOMG way more than the Pokémon rip off Moga game.

Destructive Bunny

WWETakerGirl
I always liked zOMG way more than the Pokémon rip off Moga game.

Annnd guess what? Pokemon rip off game also has no devs right now, although they do have a trainee joining rofl Everyone is working on the new games. emotion_facepalm

King Noob

*cries* thanks for this thread it helps clear things up.. it is hard to keep up with what is happening :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff