Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Saint

My BB was a gift. Will the gifter be refunded or shall I?

Timid Bunny

What about traded bb-tickets? ¬_¬ Not an issue for me, i just wonder.

Destructive Bunny

Hashtable

Source is in my OP xp first post of the ATA thread. They are working on a sellback option for the tickets to exchange them with gold, but they haven't finished yet. If you bought with Gaia cash you can contact the billing department for a GC or money back refund, this was stated later in the ATA, so you'll have to dig through a few pages.
Myrielle

You will be the one who gets refunded gold, since you have the ticket. You won't get refunded GC because it doesn't appear in your billing history. Your friend won't get a GC refund because they don't have the ticket.
Usaki Tsukino

Tickets will get a sellback option, with a set amount of gold, doesn't matter if you got it by trading or MP.

Original Gaian

At least its nice to know what's going on :<

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Starshine
Hashtable

Source is in my OP xp first post of the ATA thread. They are working on a sellback option for the tickets to exchange them with gold, but they haven't finished yet. If you bought with Gaia cash you can contact the billing department for a GC or money back refund, this was stated later in the ATA, so you'll have to dig through a few pages.
Myrielle

You will be the one who gets refunded gold, since you have the ticket. You won't get refunded GC because it doesn't appear in your billing history. Your friend won't get a GC refund because they don't have the ticket.
Usaki Tsukino

Tickets will get a sellback option, with a set amount of gold, doesn't matter if you got it by trading or MP.

Then I might make it obvious cause I couldn't find it and ended up reading about 100 posts cause of your false title. xd (And yes I do admit I am nub and didn't try very hard to be efficient. rofl )

Destructive Bunny

Hashtable

Noted and edited blaugh

You know you love reading my 1000 pages that you've already previously read rofl

And I just realised that Hashtable is similar to vegetable, coincidence or design? :3

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Starshine
Hashtable

Noted and edited blaugh

You know you love reading my 1000 pages that you've already previously read rofl

And I just realised that Hashtable is similar to vegetable, coincidence or design? :3

Lol ty. smile

And it's a reference to the data structure in comp sci. xd
I've never heard that one before..
I've heard people connect it do doing hash on some tables. xd And breakfast (hashbrowns) xd But those were unintentional as well. xd rofl

Destructive Bunny

Hashtable

Lol ty. smile

And it's a reference to the data structure in comp sci. xd
I've never heard that one before..
I've heard people connect it do doing hash on some tables. xd And breakfast (hashbrowns) xd But those were unintentional as well. xd rofl

Haha, I was thinking along the lines of; some people consume hash as if it was a vegetable xd

Don't mind me and my crazy mind. 4laugh

Shadowy Sweetheart

Genius

The BB ticket refund is a farce, I can't believe you guys pushed for it. Sure it sends a message that Gaia does listen, this slighty improves their PR, but for me I find them cunning. The moment they refund us the moment they have zero obligations to release the full area, since it becomes cheaper to refund us than to spend more money and develop the area. We the paying customers will have little ability to get them to fufill paid for content. Such a farce, can't believe it.

Destructive Bunny

II_Kisame_II
The BB ticket refund is a farce, I can't believe you guys pushed for it. Sure it sends a message that Gaia does listen, this slighty improves their PR, but for me I find them cunning. The moment they refund us the moment they have zero obligations to release the full area, since it becomes cheaper to refund us than to spend more money and develop the area. We the paying customers will have little ability to get them to fufill paid for content. Such a farce, can't believe it.

We are down to the point of taking whatever we can get sweatdrop

I don't believe any area/map expansions/updates will ever happen. They don't want it on the cards, not even as future prospects.

So we'll take as much refunds and bug fixes as we can wrangle.

Desirable Cat

-Bumps up because it seems like the cause is dying...- ._.;;

Destructive Bunny

Nissa chan
More like everyone ran out of steam and momentum.

Still waiting for an announcement.

(Don't think it will happen anytime soon)

Desirable Cat

Starshine
Nissa chan

Well, if nobody asks at the next ATA I will... =/ It's ridiculous they haven't done a site-wide announcement. I think they're waiting for us to quiet down and accept zOMG's fate then spring it on the rest of the site, if they even do it at all... ._.;;

Destructive Bunny

Nissa chan
Starshine
Nissa chan

Well, if nobody asks at the next ATA I will... =/ It's ridiculous they haven't done a site-wide announcement. I think they're waiting for us to quiet down and accept zOMG's fate then spring it on the rest of the site, if they even do it at all... ._.;;
I will be stalking next week's ATA as well, but I have honestly just about given up.

They don't want zOMG to get map expansions ever. It's been pretty clear to me now x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff