Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yo, Qixter! How modern will the setting for the battle MMO be? Will there be modern-day items, will it be a medievalesque setting, etc? And will the MMO see the rise of Guns in Gaia, or are those still going to be ignored (or, as the case MAY be, nixed for ethical reasons? Still not sure why Guns aren't on Gaia, but if that's the reason, I'll respect it, even if I think it sucks and personally disapprove)?

And will there be things like trains, cities, TVs in certain rooms, etc? Maybe even a space-station as one of the possible settings?

Of course there should be medieval-esque areas... I merely ask because assuming the whole world is medieval would sort of cut down on the uniqueness that is Gaia, in my own personal opinion.

Of course, while I ask this question to Qixter, I also ask for the opinions of the hopeful Battlers. This isn't a Ring vs. Weapon thread; This is a Medieval vs. Victorian vs. Modern vs. Future thread.

TALK, MY BABIES!
Well, technically, guns are on Gaia. We just don't have items of them.
Asshimar
Well, technically, guns are on Gaia. We just don't have items of them.

I guess that's true, what with the recent "Alien 09" comic, and the several sniper attacks we've had on various NPCs (Ian, Gambino).

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
A mod once stated that all world map sections will be available for walking around (you can even go into stores and see NPC's and such)

soo...i guess it will be as modern as it is now
If you have a question for qixter, pm him. Not make a whole new thread for everyone to make their own opinions and so he has to check the forum to look at your message.

Its pretty obvious. You dont make a message to one person on a public person.
I'm betting it will be every bit as modern as Naruto.... heh heh heh
Tessenjitsu
If you have a question for qixter, pm him. Not make a whole new thread for everyone to make their own opinions and so he has to check the forum to look at your message.

Its pretty obvious. You dont make a message to one person on a public person.

I considered it, but I decided it would be a nice little topic. ... And then after I made it I realized it was kinda dumb and had already been answered by the Gaia plot mangas. xD Feel free to report the thread whenever, just as long as you don't say anything bad about me in the report D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff