Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Regular

The only tank-set that I know when they don't bring wish is when the tank bring bandy-dia-5 irrageable buffs and integ/or any passive
this is our amazing tank's set
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
None of us brought heals. How the hell are we going to survive? Scs? Nty. I'm not gonna waste them because there this tank doesn't want to heal.

NubTankSaid: i dont think rock and ghost are all that important

NubTankSaid: dude respect different pplz tanking styles and stfu you whiny c**t bye

Dangerous Snowflake

16,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Vicious Prophet

Of course they brought solar...

Just kill stuff really fast before it has the chance to kill you.
I'll say it again, the amount of lies from DMS is amazing and unsurprising.
Although mistakes do happen especially when calling out Repo, you generally don't need wish if the tank is taking all the damage, doesn't always mean though to exclude it.
Pan Twardowski

NubTankSaid: But what if Grue comes and kills me? How will you guys survive without me? dramallama

Vicious Prophet

0101001101100101X
Although mistakes do happen especially when calling out Repo, you generally don't need wish if the tank is taking all the damage, doesn't always mean though to exclude it.

Early on in a room it's pretty normal to lose aggro on a mob if you have the dps come in when your hp drops or come in with you (which a lot of tanks do).

Newbie Regular

Pan Twardowski

Just because her friend is good she thinks she is also good, its so obvious she is not.
Who bring solar anyway
Pan Twardowski
0101001101100101X

Early on in a room it's pretty normal to lose aggro on a mob if you have the dps come in when your hp drops or come in with you (which a lot of tanks do).

Another benefit of Wish is its range which is longer than Bondage.

Newbie Regular

0101001101100101X

r4 attacks steal aggro, she didn't tell us she won't bring wish. We wiped anyway in the first room..

Vicious Prophet

Bulletproofx2
Pan Twardowski

Just because her friend is good she thinks she is also good, its so obvious she is not.
Who bring solar anyway

Most people who bring Solar would be better off taking Bump or Shuri. It's a good ring, but not for DMS.

0101001101100101X
Pan Twardowski
0101001101100101X

Another benefit of Wish is its range which is longer than Bondage.

Bondage is my favourite ring. emotion_awesome
If thats her style of tanking she should change it before she gets more people killed.
Seismic Singularity
If thats her style of tanking she should change it before she gets more people killed.

I think the problem is more than just her style of rings but her mentality of said style of rings.
Pan Twardowski

Most people who bring Solar would be better off taking Bump or Shuri. It's a good ring, but not for DMS.

Most people. Correct you are. I don't know another person other than me who can use the ring effectively in any set. Tank, bu, dps, you name it. Everyone should just leave the use of this ring only to me.

Vicious Prophet

Solar Eclipse Abelard
Pan Twardowski

Most people. Correct you are. I don't know another person other than me who can use the ring effectively in any set. Tank, bu, dps, you name it. Everyone should just leave the use of this ring only to me.

You're why I said "most people" instead of "everyone". wink
Pan Twardowski
Solar Eclipse Abelard
Pan Twardowski

You're why I said "most people" instead of "everyone". wink

I should tell everyone in my crews to stop taking Shark Attack if you're going to just be knocking it further away when I'm trying to do the opposite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff