Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have an idea that wouldn't make the cut?

Yes 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
No (Why are you even here?) 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Poll Whore (GTFO!) 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3

backupfighter
aww man that bites i didnt know that you cant use weapons..

even mages need there staffs.... stare
Read the stickies about what we are using as weapons.. or get seriously burned...

Eternal Demigod

9,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Aye, I got the gist. Essentially the same format as Gaia Towns at the very least. Course to really make the game expansive, it's going to take a 'lot' of mixed small, medium, and large rooms.

So expecting that in future expansions, (or such,) getting in NPC, such as those I've mentioned, shouldn't be all that hard. (I imagine we're talking to the same point here.)

Enough rooms, in enough zones, in enough separate game Gaia-worlds, and GBS 'could' get as expansive as WoW, in a fashion. Should be environmentally engrossing enough for anyone, if it gets to be this much.

What I thought you suggested was 'how' to make the game this expansive. The 'Construction Set' tic sounded like a user option to help create that.
Like a fire ring that begins with a weak passive skill that at RR4 has gotten much stronger. 3nodding I dunno.
Aleaic
Aye, I got the gist. Essentially the same format as Gaia Towns at the very least. Course to really make the game expansive, it's going to take a 'lot' of mixed small, medium, and large rooms.

So expecting that in future expansions, (or such,) getting in NPC, such as those I've mentioned, shouldn't be all that hard. (I imagine we're talking to the same point here.)

Enough rooms, in enough zones, in enough separate game Gaia-worlds, and GBS 'could' get as expansive as WoW, in a fashion. Should be environmentally engrossing enough for anyone, if it gets to be this much.

What I thought you suggested was 'how' to make the game this expansive. The 'Construction Set' tic sounded like a user option to help create that.

oh no, I was basically using that to say that once they got their buckets of legos into flash, they could build all they wanted to without running out of blocks
Ryodaisho
Syaoran Moeroo
Ryodaisho
Syaoran Moeroo
Ryodaisho
Syaoran Moeroo
Heh, RR means 'Rage Rank', it's the leveling system for your rings. When a ring reaches RR4 it is at it's 'highest level', but through gathering materials you can upgrade it to increase it's power even more
Oh, not quite what I mean. I mean being able to reach "RR4" with a passive ring. Not just normal upgrades.

I know, but I thought you'd like to know you probably can still upgrade passive rings... besides, from what I understand, passive rings will provide a larger boost to your stats than an active ring would, and the increase in power on a passive ring would thusly be a lot large aswell
Thus why my idea won't be implimented but it would be cool. 3nodding

Ayup, oh if you're interested on reading up on the way rings will 'stack' effects with eachother, I've been told it'll work in a similar fashion to my Combo System suggestion, which makes me want to play this MMO ALL the more xd
Much more thought out than my idea. xd
I have nothing to do with this whole conversation but I still like your ideas xd

Team Master

8,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
qwertwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Team Master

8,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
pokemon 3nodding heart

Team Master

8,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
seel lion tigger sweatdrop cool evil twisted burning_eyes stare blaugh redface scream xp eek

Eternal Demigod

9,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Syaoran Moeroo
Aleaic

oh no, I was basically using that to say that once they got their buckets of legos into flash, they could build all they wanted to without running out of blocks

Wonder if that is so, would they do 'user worlds' like in WoW, where you log into a specific game world on a specific server to limit users in certain servers.

That making a lot of similar legos for a lot of buckets then. =^^=

Team Master

8,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
how are you guys dowing

Team Master

8,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
cdgfyugefebhvfgfdcsfgcwevhfvrhvegvegdveydvefdcegdvefgdcefgdcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccf heart

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
a massive battle tower would be cool like each level is a little bit harder than the former and the final boss is (gasp) Lanzer, L0cke and Vo!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff