Welcome to Gaia! ::

kinda like tifa fromfinal fantasy 7, there should be a class with non weapon attacks. that would be awsome

Wealthy Tycoon

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
There arent really any "Classes" per say. But you can set your ring skills up to be a fighter. what you would want would be something like a Monk, fast damage high dps. shouldnt be too hard I would recommend the Mantis and whatever else rings they release for melee dps

Blessed Seeker

...well I don't believe Quixter had said anything about putting in classes. Also, no weapons are to be in use. You will be using rings placed on your four-handed gaian. You could make a class base on your ring structures though, if ya want.
Reinbachimus3
There arent really any "Classes" per say. But you can set your ring skills up to be a fighter. what you would want would be something like a Monk, fast damage high dps. shouldnt be too hard I would recommend the Mantis and whatever else rings they release for melee dps

A monk with a sword? Times have changed, eh? ibutter, everything Rein said is right, and if you want to be something like a monk will there be a punch ring that should be ok. This with some appropriate passive rings will mimic a monk quite well.

Wealthy Tycoon

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Radagast9
Reinbachimus3

A monk with a sword? Times have changed, eh? ibutter, everything Rein said is right, and if you want to be something like a monk will there be a punch ring that should be ok. This with some appropriate passive rings will mimic a monk quite well.

pfft you know i didnt mean a monk with a sword =P i just meant he wanted to be a melee dps. Monks have been known to use sickles and kamas though so edged weapons arent above them. But im sure there will be some martial artsish punching ring as you said, its good to ahve more than one type of melee dps makes it more interesting.
hmm....i cant wait to check it out. biggrin
Yeah so we can get better and learn new moves

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas