Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Goat

Little Ai Angel
Uron Teff
I just wanted to say, that I will update this thread here as soon as possible.

As for the ring data, I believe that it is up to date, but that there are mistakes in there (typo's or whatever). I will correct that (also) as soon as possible.

As for the name and the post style I used, I believe that is my choice and my choice alone. I haven't seen it on this board that people come marching in a thread just to question the thread name and the post style. To anyone, if you want to comment on esthetics of the thread, on how you do not like the post style and why you hate numbers, please PM me rather than post here. This thread is for feedback with regards to the content.

Thank you.

So in order to get a reply to my post, I must PM you? In my opinion everyone deserves to know the answers to the questions in my previous post. But if I must PM you, I will.

I mean even in a post you say:
Uron Teff
This thread was posted in our Clan three months ago. I decided to make it public so that everyone can have a glimps at what we researched.

So it's basically been posted to advertise the zOMG! Elite clan? Posting a guide just so that people can get a 'glimpse' at what you've researched? And by going by what everyone has posted, whom are mainly the zOMG! regulars, it's out-of-date and you also said in another post 'you know that some ring effects (and effectivenesses) might be outdated'. Now your saying that you believe the data to be up-to-date....? Something doesn't sound right here.....

I'm not trying to flame/troll your guide, Uron, or the zOMG! Elite. As I said, I use to be interested in joining the zOMG! Elite and now...I'm not all that interested. You all seem like a wonderful clan and all, but the number of threads the zOMG! Elite have advertising the clan has gotten out of hand...With such a thread as this that if anyone wants to see the updated information or full guide then they must join the clan it resides in, in which anyone will take this a advertising the clan.
We are the people...

Hey, sorry to butt in, it just strikes me that you might want to back off just a smidge. Wait, don't jump down my throat before hearing me out, please?

From what I've read of your comments so far, you don't like the graphics the OP used because they have the zOMG Elite logo on them... but you've kind of given the impression that you neither know nor care what kinds of information there might be able certain aspects of the game -- like you know that it's all bogus, worthless stuff advertising his clan. And you don't need to actually read that information to know that. *shrug* I don't want to sound like I'm attacking you, I'm really not -- you feel really strongly about the whole logo thing, I get that. That's your issue, I'm not trying to take it away from you. What's coming across, though, is really starting to make you seem... like a kind of person you'd probably rather not be seen as.

Personally, I'd suggest you agree to disagree with him, and re-direct your energies for awhile. Just my suggestion, though. Take it or not, as you like.

... our parents warned us about.

Popular Noob

[Makata]
Not to mention the lists were ******** STOLEN from me. >_____>

you tell em 8d
SkyyBlueandBlack
From what I've read of your comments so far, you don't like the graphics the OP used because they have the zOMG Elite logo on them... but you've kind of given the impression that you neither know nor care what kinds of information there might be able certain aspects of the game -- like you know that it's all bogus, worthless stuff advertising his clan. And you don't need to actually read that information to know that. *shrug* I don't want to sound like I'm attacking you, I'm really not -- you feel really strongly about the whole logo thing, I get that. That's your issue, I'm not trying to take it away from you. What's coming across, though, is really starting to make you seem... like a kind of person you'd probably rather not be seen as.
I think the advertisements are the least of it's problems. {Although I believe such thorough advertising shouldn't belong in a guide [nor this forum]..} It's really the fact that they wish for us to join them to gain access of fully credible information.

I'd like to ask, is the information going to be updated?
Quote:
All future installments of this resource will be done exclusively within the zOMG Elite battle clan.
Says it's not.. emo

-Also, I suggest re-doing the first two screenies of the 'How to Disable GIM Pop-up' thing, since it only shows the old navigation bar and might confuse new users.

-And to finish crediting all of the users who contributed.{and to point out WHAT they contributed}
C A H P S_
Makata
Not to mention the lists were ******** STOLEN from me. >_____>

you tell em 8d

Edit: That was quick. Nice work. wink

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Skyblue: It's not really about logo's or anything used in graphics though they're of course an issue as well and I can say that after searching through the info and comparing it to what others and I know, that it's all out dated and is pretty much screaming, "Join our clan if you want the updated info.

I get the feeling that everyone is cool as an ice cube in here though.

Uron: If I may make a suggestion (that I am posting here because I feel like others will back me up and also because the Elite generally ignore the content of my PM's and start insulting my clan) edit the guide heavily and rename it as "The player's handbook" while giving credit to your clan in a post at the end with a list of those who helped to make their help and connection more tasteful.

As it is, this thread spreads a sort of negative view of your clan of an already pretty shaky history and I'd love for everyone to bury the hatchet. We all love zOMG right? Why should the community on this forum be split by silly things? I envision a more hopeful future with how the forum used to be, with fun zOMG related threads and regs working tirelessly to help out the little guy.

Chaps&Makata: STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

Popular Noob

GenTrigger

wat redface

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
C A H P S_
GenTrigger

wat redface

AAAAAAAAAAH IT FINALLY FELL TO THE SECOND PAGE I HAET YOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Popular Noob

GenTrigger
C A H P S_
GenTrigger

wat redface

AAAAAAAAAAH IT FINALLY FELL TO THE SECOND PAGE I HAET YOOOOOOOOOOO~!

wat did i do im sorry il stop crying

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
GenTrigger
As it is, this thread spreads a sort of negative view of your clan of an already pretty shaky history and I'd love for everyone to bury the hatchet. We all love zOMG right? Why should the community on this forum be split by silly things? I envision a more hopeful future with how the forum used to be, with fun zOMG related threads and regs working tirelessly to help out the little guy.

Well that's what I don't understand. If this weren't the zOMG Elite, then we wouldn't have people complaining about our post style. As it is, a good 98% of the front page is content, and most people are complaining about the other 2%: two images per post (a normal post style) and a couple of sentences.

This is a guide made by members of zE and they want people to know who put all their hard work into it. Otherwise, that would be like Tekton releasing a guide to all the quests on Gaia without advertising Tektek.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
ffreddd123
GenTrigger

Well that's what I don't understand. If this weren't the zOMG Elite, then we wouldn't have people complaining about our post style. As it is, a good 98% of the front page is content, and most people are complaining about the other 2%: two images per post (a normal post style) and a couple of sentences.

This is a guide made by members of zE and they want people to know who put all their hard work into it. Otherwise, that would be like Tekton releasing a guide to all the quests on Gaia without advertising Tektek.
Well, it seems to be an annoyance.
That alone is reason enough to fix it? Afterall, you don't need the post format in each one. It's..... More then a little annoying.
*Shrug*
Awww. The zOMG! Elite announcement banner was removed. I thought it looked pretty.
Instead of it saying ANNOUCEMENT!, it could've said "zE! Handbook" or "zOMG! Handbook" or something.

*cough* Anyway. Just a suggestion..

Invisible Citizen

Uron Teff
Disclaimer
Please do not copy this tutorial and place it into other guilds, clans or threads, this will be considered plagiarism and theft of intellectual property. I do not give anyone the consent to copy or paraphrase this tutorial, if you want to share this information in a guild, clan or thread you must provide an external link only to the original public version. This is a non negotiable term and we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.

I lol'd.

It would appear that most of the information in this guide is either directly stolen or plagiarized from other guides. Whether the stolen information is currently accurate or not is irrelevant, since you've still done the exact thing you have "zero tolerance" for.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
boisterously_silent
Uron Teff
Disclaimer
Please do not copy this tutorial and place it into other guilds, clans or threads, this will be considered plagiarism and theft of intellectual property. I do not give anyone the consent to copy or paraphrase this tutorial, if you want to share this information in a guild, clan or thread you must provide an external link only to the original public version. This is a non negotiable term and we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.

I lol'd.

It would appear that most of the information in this guide is either directly stolen or plagiarized from other guides. Whether the stolen information is currently accurate or not is irrelevant, since you've still done the exact thing you have "zero tolerance" for.
That, or they've wasted their time researching something that was already known.
*Shrug.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces