Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
ForestGreen
Danderful
Cross Nakotne
What if Frank turned into Grue, and he's punishing us by not carrying Solar..?

cat_eek That...makes...so much sense!

It does make sense in a strange way. biggrin

It makes so much sense since we all dropped Solar when finding out mantis/slash/hack have higher DPS than Solar...and he's mad at us for ditching the ring he gave us. cat_cry

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

Danderful
ForestGreen
Danderful
Cross Nakotne

It makes so much sense since we all dropped Solar when finding out mantis/slash/hack have higher DPS than Solar...and he's mad at us for ditching the ring he gave us. cat_cry

I haven't made it to DMS yet, but I've dropped Solar Ray for Hunter's Bow since November just because it has a longer reach and shorter recovery time. Solar was my favorite ring for a long time though and now I'm probably going to need a reminder to put it back on when I get to DMS. sad

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
ForestGreen
Danderful
ForestGreen
Danderful
Cross Nakotne

I haven't made it to DMS yet, but I've dropped Solar Ray for Hunter's Bow since November just because it has a longer reach and shorter recovery time. Solar was my favorite ring for a long time though and now I'm probably going to need a reminder to put it back on when I get to DMS. sad

Well, my point was it's discouraged to take Solar into DMS now. cat_surprised You're gonna need to get use to mantis, slash, and hack. cat_3nodding

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

Danderful
ForestGreen
Danderful
ForestGreen
Danderful
Cross Nakotne

Well, my point was it's discouraged to take Solar into DMS now. cat_surprised You're gonna need to get use to mantis, slash, and hack. cat_3nodding

Hack, Slash, and, Mantis have been part of my personal ring set since I got each of them, no fears there. mrgreen I've been experimenting with my ranged rings and my buffs, but hack, slash, and mantis stay. My current set is Bandage, Divinity, Hunter's Bow, Slash, Hack, Mantis, Meat, and Pot Lid.

When I did DMP the Grue didn't actually do anything, it was just a warning without any teeth. I've heard that now the Grue will actually kill you if you meet it and you're not wearing Solar Rays.

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Old Subway Train...Ahhh...It brings back memories! I wanted to get in it again... crying crying crying crying

Guardian

Awwe 3nodding heart

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
ForestGreen
Danderful
ForestGreen
Danderful
ForestGreen

Hack, Slash, and, Mantis have been part of my personal ring set since I got each of them, no fears there. mrgreen I've been experimenting with my ranged rings and my buffs, but hack, slash, and mantis stay. My current set is Bandage, Divinity, Hunter's Bow, Slash, Hack, Mantis, Meat, and Pot Lid.

When I did DMP the Grue didn't actually do anything, it was just a warning without any teeth. I've heard that now the Grue will actually kill you if you meet it and you're not wearing Solar Rays.

Yeah but it's no big deal, we just restart the instance or someone holds it while the rest null. If the tank dies, it's unlikely that a lower level can stay alive even with solar. :c

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
I did not even know they removed the train emotion_0A0 WHY?!

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I wiz'd right through that because I was stuck in the sewers for months and learned enough from it.
Solar was my first ring and still my favorite.
I don't miss the old zOMG much though, way too many glitches. It was such a headache

Intellectual Lunatic

I miss everything so much.
That train tutorial.
The sewers.
Those starter rings (GGGuns is boring)
Those trashcans~!!
The plungers and gramsters (not sure lol)
Frank!!
And every place is crowded.
That SS/EB that takes forever.
Ring Sets
When General Mayhem goes outside, not you going inside.
Everything. crying

Conservative Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
i miss frank
where the ******** is he

Unbeatable Genius

Danderful
strapping young Iad
GGGuns was my first ring.
sweatdrop

SOLARS!~ cat_scream
Always solar!!!

Ah, back when your conversation with Frank in OA actually made sense....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff