Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Intro

I am Pinko Sacredheart or as people from my thread refer to me as, the Smeb Queen. I lead crews in Smeb and teach/guide/assist new Smebbers in learning the ropes, learning about how to win their Sinister Scarf, and helping them win their scarf. I don't do it for gold or fame, I do it simply because I love to help others and enjoy the fun I always have doing it.

Some of you may have seen or even participated in my past events which were such a success that I have decided to do events for almost all of the major holidays. The next one coming up is Valentine's and love will soon be in the air. There will be no forum games, all the games will be in zOMG and they include some old games, revamped games, and new games. We're always trying to switch things up.

The games will take place February 8-10th (Fri-Sun) and as always there will be prizes for the winners.

If you're interested, feel free to read more below.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Table Of Contents

♥ Rules
♥ Helpers
♥ Games: How It Works
♥ Hide and Seek
♥ Animated Killing Game
♥ Race
♥ Trivia
♥ Twin Avatar Contest
♥ Sign-Ups
♥ Reserved
♥ Reserved
♥ Reserved
♥ Open

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Rules

1. Follow the ToS.
2. No fighting/arguing with myself, my helpers, or other Gaians in the thread.
3. Please be polite and keep your language PG13.
4. If you have an issue with my forum title or what I am known as please keep it to yourself, I don't need rude PMs or posts saying I don't know anything about what I do.
5. If asked to leave please do, if you persist I have the right to and will report and ignore you.

I won't put up with any rude comments about who I am known as. It is a nickname that was given to me and its not like I go around demanding to be called it. If you still want to be rude and make a negative comment or anything else then expect to be told off and ignored. You have been warned.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Helpers

I cannot pull this whole thing off by myself. A few people from my thread have volunteered to become my little helpers or, for the theme of Valentine's, my "cherubs" and without them I wouldn't be able to have this event.

My helpers will be like mods in both this event forum and actual events in zOMG. Not to mention they will be refs in the games meaning they will reinforce the rules for each game. If you are having a problem with someone else whether in this thread or during any of the games and I am not available you may go to any of them with your concerns and they will take care of it.

My "Cherubs"
Ivan Russ
Aki Mui
Nadistu
Utsuha Moon
HaruhimeLayla
xMiyachu
Apple Blossom19
Strapping Young Iad

Interested in helping out? I could always use more helpers incase one of the others can't make it or backs out. If you're interested feel free to send me a PM or post in here to discuss it.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Games: How It Works

Since all the games will take place in zOMG you may be wondering how that works. Each game has a pre-set day, time, and meeting place. Each game has a PM that must be sent to a player so please make sure your PMs are set to everyone so I can send the PM. The PM will contain a map, rules, and guidelines for a player to learn and look over for a certain game. If I cannot send the PM to you I will quote you in the forums, if you do not reply after a fair amount of attemps then you will be dropped from the game. You must look over the rules and guidelines for the game(s) in order to participate.

If you want to join a game simply post or quote myself or one of my helpers saying which game(s) you want to join. Your name will then be added to the list of the game(s) you want to join.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Hide and Seek

This seems to be our most popular game. Everyone has a lot of fun playing it and it never disappoints.

It will take place on February 8th at 1:30pm PST (3:30pm CST, 4:30pm EST) in Otami Ruins. There will be 2 rounds and each round you must find a certain person to win, the rest of the people hiding are decoys. The winner of each round wins a prize

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Animated Killing Game

We've worked a lot of tweaks out of this game. And to stick with the whole love theme it has been decided this game will be done in a duo. You can play it with a friend or significant other or, if you show up on your own, you'll be paired with another single person to create a team. One of you will heal and the other shall attack. You must be atleast cl11 to play this game.

You must kill as many animated as possible within a certain time limit. However, you are only allowed certain rings and your cl level will be limited. This is not a simple game.

This game will take place on February 9th at 1:00pm PST (3pm CST, 4pm EST) in Buccaneer Boardwalk.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
The Race

The game is just what it sounds like: a race. But there will be twists and turns. There are checkpoints and at each checkpoint you must do something before you can move on with the race to the next checkpoint. Of course there is a cl reduction and only certain rings are allowed to make it fair for everyone.

Again, to keep with the Valentine's Day theme this will be a team race. Teams of two, so again can be a friend or love and if you're a single player you'll be paired up with someone else. To win you both must cross the finish line.

This game will take place on February 10th at 1:30pm PST (3pm CST, 4pm EST) in Gold Beach.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Trivia

This is a game only for Valentine's. You must sign up with a friend or love or someone you know, I suggest someone you know well. You will each recieve a questionnaire to fill out and send back to me. When we meet up in zOMG for the game you must take turns answering questions about each other. For every question you answer correctly you recieve a point, if you are wrong you lose a point. If there is a tie between teams then you will have a sudden "Heartbreak" round with a difficult question to answer about the other.

This game will take place on February 9th at 3:30pm PST (5:30pm CST, 6:30pm EST) in Zen Gardens.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Twin Avatar Contest

This is also a game just for Valentine's. I know a lot of people like to be twins avatar wise and it was suggested from one of my helpers to create a contest out of it. So show up as a twin with a friend or whoever you want and we shall have a vote on who wins. The prize for this game is prepaid couple art by Nuit Lu. If you want to sign up for this game be sure to state the username of who you will be showing up with.

This game will take place on February 8th at 2:30pm PST (4:30pm CST, 5:30pm EST) in Barton Town.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Sign-Ups

This is where the names of whose playing which game will be. You may sign up for games up until the game starts or, if you see us at the last minute, you may show up at the game area to play.

We have opened the event thread a little early so some of the game details are still being determined but as soon as they are figured out I will be sure to edit the posts. This also means some of the PMs with the game info/rules/guidelines will be a little late so we ask for your patience while we get things sorted out.

Hide and Seek
VaniIla Coke
dain09
Caimbrie
Just Soom
lifes poison
Danderful
ANTER0S
ll Lifeless ll
a dose of rose
Beachsand
Yanaaaa

DONE!

Animated Killing Game
VaniIla Coke & dain09
Caimbrie & Just Soom
Nevv Jersey & l New York l
Danderful & ANTER0S
ll Lifeless ll & Lilkko
Love Vamped & Your Forgotten Dreams
iSlippy & - l H i n a l -

DONE!

The Race
VaniIla Coke & dain09
Caimbrie & Just Soom
Danderful & ANTER0S
ll Lifeless ll & Lilkko

Trivia
Caimbrie & Just Soom
ll Lifeless ll & Lilkko
Puddle of Snapple & Your Forgotten Dreams

DONE!

Twin Avatar Contest
Ivan Russ & Fab Feliks
Caimbrie & Just Soom
Nevv Jersey & l New York l
ll Lifeless ll & Lilkko
Love Vamped & generic moose
HaruhimeLayla & Your Forgotten Dreams

DONE!

As of this time there is no Pinko Hunt game, we may add it in later on but we are not sure.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points