Welcome to Gaia! ::

Citizen

Should I Start
since zomg is gone
what are we going to do with all the soulbound items from it?

Um.. Probably ignore them for the most part, look at them every now and then. sigh

Lonely Dragon

They accidentally pressed the "Delete zOMG!" button instead of the "Restart zOMG!" button.

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
they thought the world was ending again.

Big Bear

23,125 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Budding Witch 250
because gaia is a butthole.

Familiar Lunatic

Oh wait, it's not Marshall that's running amok, it's...
User Image
A berserk Silkzilla!! :O
gataka
Oh wait, it's not Marshall that's running amok, it's...
User Image
A berserk Silkzilla!! :O

I was just trying to live out my fantasy of trampling a nicely pruned garden. crying

Obsessive Phantom

Mama saw and Papa saw got into an argument over the use of silverware at the table. Their bickering was slowly sawing the world in half. The game had to be shut down in order to save the planet.

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

Johnny Gambino didn't really die, he was just written out of the manga so he could take charge of Gaia and up the corporate profits. He came up with a plan to replace zOMG! with gold sinks to force Gaians everywhere to buy more Gaia Cash but it took him a few years to figure out how to take it down while only pissing off a portion of Gaians.

Gracious Phantom

Cannae
vampiroz
i think the developers didn't neatly layout their code and now it's turned into spaghetti code.

and since they stopped working on zomg for so long since 2012 since dms updates were released to fix bugs and such they just haven't coded yet and they were going to do a new update and don't even recognize their own code and since there is even less developers for the zomg game it's even harder on those developers.

That's what they want you to think in real life zomg still exists the "exploitable servers" are still live. Only the login page to zomg was removed, The programming behind zomg was never "spaghetti code" they just don't want to pay the upkeep.

Is there a way to reopen zomg through a backdoor as the programming still is active and just the access point was taken away from the users?

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
gataka
Marshall got too horny, to a degree even the makers of Tentacl couldn't handle.

The security issue was that no one could play the game and not see every inch of their body..."profoundly invaded", repeatedly, with all the psycho damage that comes with it.

That's rather expensive to repair, so...Anyway, lucky they, none of the cases made public.

Rumor goes that you can still play the game on some of the most hardcore triple X sites °~°

I love you. Please marry me.

Undead Extinguisher

13,100 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Conventioneer 300
krystal rain gurl
Cannae
vampiroz
i think the developers didn't neatly layout their code and now it's turned into spaghetti code.

and since they stopped working on zomg for so long since 2012 since dms updates were released to fix bugs and such they just haven't coded yet and they were going to do a new update and don't even recognize their own code and since there is even less developers for the zomg game it's even harder on those developers.

That's what they want you to think in real life zomg still exists the "exploitable servers" are still live. Only the login page to zomg was removed, The programming behind zomg was never "spaghetti code" they just don't want to pay the upkeep.

Is there a way to reopen zomg through a backdoor as the programming still is active and just the access point was taken away from the users?

hmm 3nodding
Only the login page was removed, everything else still exists at this time.

The profile theme i'm making of mavs unused area runs in flash, and i have also managed to use zOMG's rings and ui. xd
It's kind of the same thing as what you call a backdoor.
The authentication is not an issue, gaia and zomg uses the same. now i'm sure the answer to your question is yes.

But even better user coded areas could be made with the existing flsh assets and code.

Gracious Phantom

Cannae
krystal rain gurl
Cannae
vampiroz

hmm 3nodding
Only the login page was removed, everything else still exists at this time.

The profile theme i'm making of mavs unused area runs in flash, and i have also managed to use zOMG's rings and ui. xd
It's kind of the same thing as what you call a backdoor.
The authentication is not an issue, gaia and zomg uses the same. now i'm sure the answer to your question is yes.

But even better user coded areas could be made with the existing flsh assets and code.

well this is an interesting turn of events. That means, the problem that I saw (the code of Zomg being too interconnected with Gaia main is actually a plus through the authentication into the game).

That is awesome you have been able to do that!
trying to deal with and reduce gold inflation although they are having alot of limited items for ppl to buy and get sold for a ridiculously high price, including all of those gold donations for limited items, its seems that gaia staff are making things even worse so ^_^ I quit after i give all my stuff to my friends

High-functioning Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
"Goldemort" wanted space in the servers to create an adult site called tentacl

Familiar Lunatic

same_soul
"Goldemort" wanted space in the servers to create an adult site called tetacl
You mean Tentacl? They shut it down too, at the start of December.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff