< 1 2

Lol i want to get a syaran cape -_-
heart heart heart

7,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
Rath Von Hanabi
When most of these kids pay for a monthly collectable, I am pretty sure the thought of "donating" is beside the point. Donating may be one of em' but hell, I think getting rich in the marketplace is the real incentive. My opinion. Its obvious then why people want to use the weapons they have. Because they are damned cool. But I don't mind the rings. I like what I saw in the last announcement. What would be cool is if you had a weapon right, like the Ancient Katana or the Flame Sword you would get a free corresponding ring with that weapon to be used in game. Now wouldn't that make everybody happy?

surprised
I like that idea!
Then I can use my pitchfork!
Nianzu
I beleive the monthly collectables are more so just a badge that says you support Gaia by donating, and truthfully if they made them usable in the MMO it would be a bit unfair and boring.

I agree with this kid. some people are unable to donate to Gaia due to age or other unknown issues even if they were willing. To make the monthly collectables anything other than looks would be completely unfair.
Coy Story
If weapons r used in the MMO is it just the start?
what about armor?
The weapons from the MC's wont be used kid. Didn't you read anything in here, or did you just get confused?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff