Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Genius

RedMageKyo
Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo
sign me up!also i need a good screen shot capturing program and anything else i may want to download for this?i play on firefox with the pipelining setting and such already adjusted as recommended
If you want to sign up, please fill out the form on the first page.

Thanks!

ok but plz tell me a good screen capturing program?also

Name:

Have you been inducted into the Order before? (Were you a part of the Order of the Black Orchid user event?)

Zomg CL: 10.1

Have you been attuned? (meaning, have you seen Kam yet?)Not yet but REALLY want to

Screenshot of your zomg loot: (in order to know where to place you, we need a screenshot of your DMS zomg loot.We need to see the items Vampire Blood, Blood Droplet, Red Eye, and Werewolf Pelt. Note that these things only show up under the "All" tab and the screenshot must come from there.) like i said,plz reccomend a good scrrenshot program or jus tell me how to do it
You don't need a program to make a screenshot--on your keyboard, there is a key that says "Prt Sc"; its next to the F12 and Num Lk button at the top of the keyboard.

Hit that button when you have what you want to capture, then, go into MS Paint or similar program. Hit "paste", then crop and save. Then use tinypic, or imageshack or photobucket to upload to the internet.

Google can help you out with this as well.

Magnetic Genius

Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo
Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo
sign me up!also i need a good screen shot capturing program and anything else i may want to download for this?i play on firefox with the pipelining setting and such already adjusted as recommended

Thanks!

Name:

Have you been inducted into the Order before? (Were you a part of the Order of the Black Orchid user event?)

Have you been attuned? (meaning, have you seen Kam yet?)Not yet but REALLY want to

Screenshot of your zomg loot: (in order to know where to place you, we need a screenshot of your DMS zomg loot.We need to see the items Vampire Blood, Blood Droplet, Red Eye, and Werewolf Pelt. Note that these things only show up under the "All" tab and the screenshot must come from there.) like i said,plz reccomend a good scrrenshot program or jus tell me how to do it
You don't need a program to make a screenshot--on your keyboard, there is a key that says "Prt Sc"; its next to the F12 and Num Lk button at the top of the keyboard.

Hit that button when you have what you want to capture, then, go into MS Paint or similar program. Hit "paste", then crop and save. Then use tinypic, or imageshack or photobucket to upload to the internet.

cant i just give you a list of my loot? lol

Questionable Genius

All quests have been updated! Sorry, I was studying like mad for the GRE and then, uh... *shakes fist at Skyrim*.

Questionable Genius

RedMageKyo
Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo
Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo

Thanks!

Name:

Many of the quests require screenshots as proof that you reached a certain tier. I need a screenshot of the loot as well to make sure you are not cheating.

You can't do these quests without having screenshots, I'm afraid.

Magnetic Genius

Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo
Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo
Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo

Thanks!

Name:

Many of the quests require screenshots as proof that you reached a certain tier. I need a screenshot of the loot as well to make sure you are not cheating.

well right now it keeps trying to upload,but it says it cant.i saved it in paint as a bmp cuz it wont let me have it as another file type

Magnetic Genius

RedMageKyo
Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo
Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo

Name:

well right now it keeps trying to upload,but it says it cant.i saved it in paint as a bmp cuz it wont let me have it as another file type

correction,it just worked,link here
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img824/8342/redmagekyoloot.png

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mademoiselle Kit

Name: Hashtable

Have you been inducted into the Order before?: Nope o.o

Zomg CL: 12.0

Have you been attuned? yeshu

Screenshot of your zomg loot: here -- changes often though o.o

Magnetic Genius

RedMageKyo
RedMageKyo
Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo
Mademoiselle Kit
RedMageKyo

Name:

correction,it just worked,link here
]http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img824/8342/redmagekyoloot.png

soo...amidoinitrite? xD

Destructive Bunny

Good luck with your exams kit :3

Questionable Genius

I'm sorry this wasn't updated in days--I had to go on a hiatus to get a bunch of RL stuff done, and didn't log in in the meantime. >.<

I promise, I will update everyone today and tomorrow, if people are still interested in working on their quests.

Sorry again, but I am only human with RL stuff that took greater importance than Gaia. :c

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Name: Owlie

Have you been inducted into the Order before? (Were you a part of the Order of the Black Orchid user event?) I haven't.

Zomg CL: 12.0

Have you been attuned? (meaning, have you seen Kam yet?) Yes, beaten 1st form a few times too but my lust attempts have failed.

Screenshot of your zomg loot: User Image

Questionable Genius

*collapses* Okay, everyone should be updated now.

Sorry again for not updating for ages, but RL hit me pretty hard in March, and I had to have a hiatus from Gaia for a bit. But I'm back now (sorta) and won't ever leave it that long before updating again, if anyone still wants to play. XD

Rainbow Hunter

11,950 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
No worries....welcome back Kit! heart 4laugh

*scurries off to get those last 5 pelts*

Rainbow Hunter

11,950 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
Turning in my latest quest:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*waves* biggrin

Questionable Genius

Ok, so I updated my overflowing inbox. I'm hoping I can keep a steady schedule up updating at least once per week--my new job has me going an almost-two hour commute and hten standing up all day, then dragging myself back home and passing out--well, a job's a job, but still. crying

If people are still interested, then I' willing to keep this up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff