Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sophomore

12,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I_SlenderMan_I
Dandeliondart
Too many.. but if I could say one person it'd be that 0010101010101 dude. I did dms with him one time when I was just starting out and he gave me some great tips that I still follow today. 4laugh

Been a while feels like a while.
Here I am.

surprised
I still do the knife technique. 4laugh
Dandeliondart
I_SlenderMan_I
Dandeliondart
Too many.. but if I could say one person it'd be that 0010101010101 dude. I did dms with him one time when I was just starting out and he gave me some great tips that I still follow today. 4laugh

Here I am.

surprised

I don't remember that, my memory is bad and short lasting.
A lot of "techniques" I use are mostly covered already by now in guides that I don't ever read or look at.

Sophomore

12,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I_SlenderMan_I
Dandeliondart
I_SlenderMan_I
Dandeliondart

Here I am.

surprised

A lot of "techniques" I use are mostly covered already by now in guides that I don't ever read or look at.

Well, you told me to r1 knife all the monsters so that they give less damage.
I remember 'cause it was one of my first times. emotion_kirakira

No Hero

I'll just take this opportunity to name lift some people that has hung out with me a lot on zOMG and left (like a lot-lot, not just 10 times xD).

Sitta_cat
Girl, I haven't seen you in forever, but I'll always remember you c: You're one of the reasons I continued playing zOMG.
Love Vamped
Thank you for all those times you've put up with me and my nubbiness even way back when I was still trying to get the hang of zOMG again. emotion_kirakira (But I don't think you knew that back then xD)
Generic Moose
Need I say anything? xD You know why you're here.
MochaaChinno
I'm. So. Happy. You're. Back. emotion_kirakira I love you you do you know that?You were also my crew leader in like my second or third smob run after my hiatus. xD
TillxGone
All those theme smeb crews were so fun emotion_bigheart Hope we can crew again when we're on break from school xD
Starry Skyline
SON ARE YOU STILL HERE?!? emotion_donotwant I don't even see you on meebo emo
Your Forgotten Dreams
Ex-Wifey that divorced me 1 minute after the vows and cake emotion_yatta
Puddle-of-Snapple
I still find the way we met really funny rofl We used to just see each other on GB a lot, had friends in common and had a few smob runs together and that began our friendship LOL (or that was just how I saw it happen >u> ) But now you'reless of a stranger. wink
II f e l i x II
You're a butt >u> But you're a cool butt, so that's okay. Stop self depreciating, okay? You know we all love you to an extent. <3
x-VALID
My awesome rainbow buddy + Avenue Q music sender + etc emotion_kirakira
Dampas
Damp-pie
Shoot I don't know which one. But you're both the same person so the fact still remains that your crew was the first DMS crew I was in. I was a total nublet but you and the other crew mates guided me on everything and were very patient. We even hit GR! Thank you emotion_bigheart

This may be slightly unrelated to zOMG, but this person was the true reason I actually came back onto gaia, and thus back on zOMG.
xXSoulessWandererXx
You're also probably possibly never ever gonna get that Ren OC art that I never got to finish. (I bet you forgot didn't you?)

Guysss let me know if you want your names off.
---
And there's so many other people, but these are just a few o uo

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

I just have 2 ^ ^
Cannae

^ i owe him alot, he picked up as a noob on my very first run int DMS from my hiatus and even when i almost gave up (when i fail at my first BL, >ragequitted< ) He kept pushing me to make me better... and made me try again and when i made it to that level. he would encourage me go to the next level. ^ ^
for that i honor his teachings and patience on me with my 100th bls in under 6months. <3

Ravenous Silhouette

^ he took me under his wing, and taught me GR's back and forth, something that not many players are lucky to experienced. He also taught me to tank BL and first form along with Nocteur...i also owe him my growth in the game and awesome crazy theories that were made and discus about dms and zOMG o3o hes awesome :3
Dandeliondart
I_SlenderMan_I
Dandeliondart
I_SlenderMan_I
Dandeliondart

Here I am.

surprised

Well, you told me to r1 knife all the monsters so that they give less damage.
I remember 'cause it was one of my first times. emotion_kirakira

That is pretty much basic skill of using Knife because that is what it does.

Lonely Punching Bag

HaruhimeLayla

OH MY GOD HARU WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP LOLOL. <3

Sophomore

12,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I_SlenderMan_I

That is pretty much basic skill of using Knife because that is what it does.

You were my first teacherrrrr. emotion_donotwant

No Hero

Your Forgotten Dreams
HaruhimeLayla

Because I love you, and it'll always be a memorable moment in my heart emotion_kirakira
Wedding cake -> Divorce cake in a matter of seconds xD

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Aseres

she gave me a starter set for tanking and threw me in a GR crew when i had no prior experience emotion_awesome without her giving me the help i needed to start tanking, i probably wouldn't have nearly as many kam kills as i do today

Lonely Punching Bag

HaruhimeLayla
Your Forgotten Dreams
HaruhimeLayla

Because I love you, and it'll always be a memorable moment in my heart emotion_kirakira

THEN PUT THE PIC ON YOUR PROFILE LOL
Omg I remember when you proposed to me, and Pinko was setting up her smeb crew. LOLOL.
ily haru<3

No Hero

Your Forgotten Dreams
HaruhimeLayla
Your Forgotten Dreams
HaruhimeLayla

THEN PUT THE PIC ON YOUR PROFILE LOL
Omg I remember when you proposed to me, and Pinko was setting up her smeb crew. LOLOL.
ily haru<3
LOL Ikr, and we had like this background audience I wasn't expecting xD Omg Their reactions <3

Lonely Punching Bag

HaruhimeLayla

PRICELESS LMFAO.
Going to sleep, have a good night Haru<3
Don't study too much or you'll become brain dead like
II f e l i x II

<3

No Hero

Your Forgotten Dreams
HaruhimeLayla

PRICELESS LMFAO.
Going to sleep, have a good night Haru<3