Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

+1 1 100.0% [ 147 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 13 >

I don't get why you all are so attached to zOMG?
I've been playing for about a year and I really am very sick of it. It takes forever for a new area/feature to be added in, and once it is, I must say I'm very disappointed with it. I'd think that you would all be bored of it by now, but I guess not.
Doesn't seem like anybody's given this much thought, but maybe the new game will be a good one?

Wintry Dragon

Yunisk
I don't get why you all are so attached to zOMG?
I've been playing for about a year and I really am very sick of it. It takes forever for a new area/feature to be added in, and once it is, I must say I'm very disappointed with it. I'd think that you would all be bored of it by now, but I guess not.
Doesn't seem like anybody's given this much thought, but maybe the new game will be a good one?

Why would we be bored with something that allows us to use our avatars to save the world? Repeatedly?
With friends all over the country / world?
Crewing with friends of old or friends of new?

That's like saying you buy a RPG game like final fantasy or dragonquest and are bored with it in the first few months.
Final Fantasy VII and Dragon Quest IX I'm still having fun playing over and over and over and over again and how long ago did THEY come out?

Maybe you're just not cut out for RPG games. Ever think of that? stare

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Make sure to remind me, or else I might forget. sweatdrop

Lots of people will get their Date Rock badges. blaugh
Caomhnoir Angel
Why would we be bored with something that allows us to use our avatars to save the world? Repeatedly?

That's like saying you buy a RPG game like final fantasy or dragonquest and are bored with it in the first few months.
Final Fantasy VII and Dragon Quest IX I'm still having fun playing over and over and over and over again and how long ago did THEY come out?

But I do get bored of all my games within the first few months. I've never looked at it the way you've put it though. I guess I get tired of things quickly, especially if it's the same thing over and over again. Most of my friends are no longer on zOMG anymore, btw. They've all gotten sick of it as well, so I have no one to play with.

Destructive Bunny

Yunisk

But I do get bored of all my games within the first few months. I've never looked at it the way you've put it though. I guess I get tired of things quickly, especially if it's the same thing over and over again. Most of my friends are no longer on zOMG anymore, btw. They've all gotten sick of it as well, so I have no one to play with.

Join random crews, make new friends ^^

I have made more friends on zOMG than I have anywhere else in Gaia.

Wintry Dragon

Yunisk
Caomhnoir Angel

I look at it this way....
1. you get to kill things to eliminate stress because really how satisfying is punching your pillow?
and punching a neighbor can result in assault and battery and jail time.
2. pretending your a hero and save the world because in real life you can't
3. laugh your head off and and talk to people who are equally as crazy
4. there's always someone new to talk to and befriend

and it's way cheaper than buying alcohol to drown the stress in. stare although you can sip on a beer and play zomg at the same time. just don't drop it on your keyboard. then your stress level will go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there and no amount of killing pixelated things will make it decrease :c

I wish dragon quest ix was available for wifi play. stare
this "person joining your world must be within room's range" kind of sucks.
who hosts a dq ix party anyway? lol
if there was one in my area, I'd probably go
it's more fun to go with other people than it is to have your same four characters deep grotto hunting confused

Greedy Lover

I wanna attend but I must (and hope I can) prioritize school.

Hallowed Prophet

D: I want to attend, but it's going to be 2am where I live.

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Deathflight

Aww, snaps. Timezones suck. sweatdrop

Hallowed Prophet

petiele
Deathflight

Aww, snaps. Timezones suck. sweatdrop
You're telling me. D: I would have no problem staying up that late ordinarily, but I know that late that night I'm going to be out with friends (one of them has a birthday).
twister of shadows
And the point of this is to do what? To discuss how to save zOMG!? We are lucky that gaia is still paying for the servers to keep us controlled. The new game is extremely similar to zOMG! and possibly "very cool". Once the new game catches on, zOMG! would be literally dead because the 5% user base would migrate over. once that happens, no new servers, no nothing. I don't think there is anything else to be discussed.

Side-note: Why yes, my spirit is killed and will never be rejuvenated, ever again.
I love you zOMG! ... please forgive me for saying this...

How sad, but surely you can not give up the chance to be around other Zomgaians [judging from the white text smile ]. If Zomg is to die, I will make sure to spend all the time I can with it, and then.... I will move on.

Tipsy Explorer

9,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Starshine

You have no idea how happy it makes me every time I hear that ^_^

And I will try my best to come. There's one other event which might get in the way. But i'll try. I've put it on my calendar so I get a reminder email.

Destructive Bunny

swarf
Starshine

And I will try my best to come. There's one other event which might get in the way. But i'll try. I've put it on my calendar so I get a reminder email.
Thank you ^^ we really appreciate all the devs' support.

I'm curious as to what you are working on now. JK mentioned that it's also a game.

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
swarf
Starshine

So glad you'll try to make it, the more the merrier!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff