+1 1 100.0% [ 147 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Healing Phantom

26,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I tried to join you all but I don't think I was getting the correct layer. I hope it went well for you all ^^ heart

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Coffee Mongerer
I tried to join you all but I don't think I was getting the correct layer. I hope it went well for you all ^^ heart

It's still going heart Would you like to come?
petiele
Petit Marionette
Wrong layer here. emo Recrewt, please?

EDIT: Or not. :/ I'll just keep logging in until I get the right layer...

sorry sweatdrop so distracted, so many people talking.
I'll invite you now.

Don't worry about it~ ^_^ I know how it gets at the meats. After a few log ins and still not getting the right layer, i wandered off to do some grocery shopping. ^^; Sorry! Maybe a transcript of the meat can be posted later for those of us who couldn't be there?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
To all who Missed the Meat.

We discussed a lot of things today, and I'll post mainly what I caught, and other things mentioned.

Ideas for zOMG!

Number 1: Glitches and You: What glitches exist and where. Obviously, we make an actual thread for all of the glitches that exist, no matter how small. Screenshots of the incident, what's happening, and a detailed description always helps.

Number 2: Advetising Inside and outside of Gaia. Talk to your friends about the kickassness of Gaia in other MMOs and Tetris Friends! This can also include recruitment of Marketing students as players! Being lab rats for a marketing analysis, give the data to the Admins at ATA. We can even hold a zOMG day and advertise it around the site, trying to promote our little game.

Number 3: Newbie Guides and Rings: Giving a helping hand to the new kids on the block and making their ring sets better. Red Kutai is currently at work at making a better tutorial for the beginning of the game. Special newbie helpers could adopt a newbie throughout the game, or even join a "Newbie Guide" Guild/Clan to specifically assist people.

Number 4: Make a learning system for the WHOLE GAME, not just a basic tutorial at the start. As in, Village Greens teaches you attacking and healing, along with the other basics (Duh). Bill's Ranch gives you emphasis on Crews and how much better off you'll be inside of them. Zen Gardens can emphasize learning to buff and what Buffs actually do. It expands from here.

Number 5: Rings Ideas and Mobs: Brand spanking new rings ever 1-3 months, and user-c reated Animated. Area ideas too.

Number 6: Clans and You: Perma-Chat rooms and Clan Chat fixed.

Number 7: Summons that attack, buff, just perform actual actions!

Number 8: Epics in every Area: More loot hunting for the ones who seek new items, plus Alchemy Formulas?! Maybe even a few Gaians could create new Epics for us....

Number 9: Site Integration and One-Time Recipe Drops: Bringing zOMG back to Gaia, and trying to get more main site users. Give more Main Site users to play zOMG other than just Alchemy loot. AND ANNOUNCEMENTS, GUYS. Also, allowing the one-time recipes to be a little more available for Alchemy or completely removing them altogether. Even adding a higher rate for alchemy loot drops or component drops period.

Number 10: I'M POWERING UP!: A new Power-Up or two that will draw some players, and make a little cash on the side. Luck boosting power-ups, Double Gold, Double Shadow Orbs, a Re-release of Cure (When they fix it), Revive (Deluxe), etc.

Number 11: I'm so boss, I'm in my own comic: Create special manga contests that allow the users to make new storyline manga for zOMG. We could even make new boss enemies, with tougher fights. Also, there should be a change to the loot drops that the bosses actually give out, giving their own special Epic Recipes.

For those that attended the Meat, feel free to chime in on anything I may have missed sweatdrop

The Integrity ring was brought up into a Monetization discussion, and even though an answer was never settled upon, we did come to this: Even if other players get cut out from content, Integrity probably won't get re-released. The Elitism that spreads from the ring is something that we must battle ourselves, Integ or no.

Kill Badges and Difficulty settings for DMS were brought up, but unavailable at this time. The code for badges is currently all out of wack, and needs a tune-up before we get badges. DMS may not see Difficulty settings for a while, seeing as we have a lack of people to tamper with it at the moment.

TL;DR: 1) List glitches and locations
2) Advertise in and out of Gaia
3) Newbie Guides and Rings
4) Make a learning system for the WHOLE game, not just tutorial.
Add tool tips to loading screen.
5) Ring ideas and _____
Every 1-3 months new rings
User-generated animated/or ideas to devs

Fix Clan Chat.
Add Permanent Chat Rooms for clans.
When Towns 2 comes, link towns to clans and have a clans building in Towns.
Clan Dots (like ones for self, crew, friends).
Pets with passive buffs
Discussion-Rebuffing
Improve recipe attire.
Have the Gnome General drop gnome figurine recipe.
Discussion-The Green Maze Glitch
Add different levels for DMS.
High quality avatar items.
Use Community-submitted art
Coliseum Awards
Add: new rings, new cash shop rings, an OMG I Am, other animated as I Am items, pirate fluff?

EDIT 1: Added two new ideas that were actually at the Meat, thanks to Star jogging my memory.

EDIT 2: Thanks to jellykans, I'm updating my post with the rest of the missing information. Talk about a page stretcher! sweatdrop

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thank you for the summary of the meet, Mage. I was unable to attend.

Destructive Bunny

Sorry I missed the later half of it, I put forward a suggestion, which swarf asked me to PM him about. Here's the PM.

Quote:

Hi swarf,

This is about what I asked you in the unofficial meet today.

A lot of zOMGer came from the art forums, like myself. When zOMG had the loading screen contest there were some amazing entries as well.

The epic recipes are pretty popular, if we can have them for other instanced bosses as a rare drop, it'll add replayability to the game. The avatar items would have to be of high quality, which can take up a lot of artist time. So if community artists can draw them, that should free up time for Gaia's artists.

I've done some of the items for another avatar site, so I know the basics of what goes on. We just need to know the colour limitations, the layering cut off points, and we can draw items for the front and back views, as well as keeling, handhelds, etc. Of course, Gaia gets the final say on whether the items gets released or not, and they can make any changes they like.

I've been thinking ambitiously like multi posed items of high end rig quality.

On a minor note, having some lower level alchemy forumlas drop would also be very helpful.

Destructive Bunny

Screenshot of the meet, and here's the quote of the day.
User Image
User Image
Only Pet and I dressed up in rainbows rofl

Gawker

Took this right before I had to leave User Image

Desirable Cat

I completely forgot... .___.;; Plus my bf got off work at 5 and we needed to get dinner.... ._____.;;;

Barton Sweetheart

Thank you Mage for the sum up of the meet.

So question apart from the stuff mentioned have we got any plans? I mean apart from withholding GC as to me it could cause HQ to can zOMG sorry to say that)

Sorry I was not there pesky time zones and an early start, I was there in spirit however.

Healing Phantom

26,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
The recap was great! I tried finding you all as long as I could. Wishing I had posted here a little earlier now heh heh sweatdrop had to be at work at 4am EST so I needed to leave. Sounds like a lot of useful suggestions. Hopefully the right people will take hold of them =)

Moonlight Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
...I can't believe I missed the meat. I only had 30 minutes to use the computer and get in there,Pokémon Black and White 2 happened,and when I got around,it was on the wrong layer. I only remembered that one could just refresh the game to change it when I had only a few minutes left...

However, Buzzkill was very kind to me and decided to make me company on the minutes I stayed around in the waterfall, trying to figure out what happened...

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2351/buzzkillmeat.png

Well,but it seems it was worth it;but like trhe other users said,will we do anything aside from trying to give ideas to the devs? After the ATA raid,we've proved ourselves of what can we do... And since there's another ATA tomorrow(unless they cancel it);one may now pressure them to tell the truth instead of giving vague and wrong answers.

Dangerous Hunter

7,425 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Coffee Mongerer
The recap was great! I tried finding you all as long as I could. Wishing I had posted here a little earlier now heh heh sweatdrop had to be at work at 4am EST so I needed to leave. Sounds like a lot of useful suggestions. Hopefully the right people will take hold of them =)

I FOUND YOU heart blaugh heart

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Everyone, please check out my post now. All of the data should be there now.

sailoranimecode

Zealand_Aquarius

Coffee Mongerer

Indigo Prose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items