• Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Purple Pimp Crusader
I just noticed you linked my guide. >///>

Didn't I mention that some time ago? I coulda sworn I did... if not, sorry. x.x

@Owlie: Huzzah! Usefullness!

Familiar Lunatic

Hmm, what are the most common questions asked here?

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
gataka

Arrrrgh, you expect me to know off the top of my head? x.x

I'd need to trawl the thread to give you a 100% certain answer, but I'd say questions about how to do the village green quests.

Familiar Lunatic

Nespin Fernagon
gataka

Arrrrgh, you expect me to know off the top of my head? x.x

I'd need to trawl the thread to give you a 100% certain answer, but I'd say questions about how to do the village green quests.
Duh dramallama

Don't; it's not that important, or I would have done myself.
blaugh Thanks for your kind to make Guide.

Demonic Shapeshifter

I wish everyone who plays this game would read THIS FIRST!
I know I did. I've been in dozens of crews (On other accounts) who don't charge their buffs.
They also cast buffs I've already cast, thus erasing the higher rage rank one I did.

Dangerous Genius

SeijiTora
I know I did. I've been in dozens of crews (On other accounts) who don't charge their buffs.
They also cast buffs I've already cast, thus erasing the higher rage rank one I did.

Actually, only the icon in the Crew Pane is overwritten. It's a visual glitch. The original, higher-rank buff is still in effect.

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thard_Verad
SeijiTora

Actually, only the icon in the Crew Pane is overwritten. It's a visual glitch. The original, higher-rank buff is still in effect.

Mind, it's still very annoying.
Thaxxxxxxxxxxxxx biggrin

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Can anyone tell me what those darker orbs are? They weren't here back in the day when I was playing. (Ok it wasn't that long ago but yes it has been a while since I've played, and they weren't there before).
Darkened Fay
Can anyone tell me what those darker orbs are? They weren't here back in the day when I was playing. (Ok it wasn't that long ago but yes it has been a while since I've played, and they weren't there before).
They are called Shadow Orbs and they are for leveling up from CL 10.0 to 12.0. It's for more advanced players so I don't imagine it being covered by this guide.

This guide can show you more about shadow orbs and the new area. Deadman's Shadow Guide

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
UNSUB
Darkened Fay
They are called Shadow Orbs and they are for leveling up from CL 10.1 to 12.0. It's for more advanced players so I don't imagine it being covered by this guide.

This guide can show you more about shadow orbs and the new area. Deadman's Shadow Guide

Thank you very much. =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces