Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Generic Nooblet
I needz teh hlp, i herd u cant uspelbunds ur rongz.

i kno dis iz a lier, and whar wud i go 2 lern how 2 do dis?
LOL. Fake.

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
@Solar: There. What do you mean they outlawed it though?

@Nooblet: You were warned. ~Shoots~
The Generic Nooblet, eh? That's far worse grammar/spelling than anything I've ever encountered. I mean ever~

Nespin: I'd say the image explaining the history of soulbinding should have that bottom part chopped off/modified. It's informative, but also has a hint of... idk, abuse? with that last line. I'd say ask Mr Chuy to change that last line... or do it yourself, but that's just me~
Tessa Illyanovich
The Generic Nooblet
I needz teh hlp, i herd u cant uspelbunds ur rongz.

i kno dis iz a lier, and whar wud i go 2 lern how 2 do dis?
LOL. Fake.

i r nut faek, i ned teh halpz. emo

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Fr33d0m4ever
The Generic Nooblet, eh? That's far worse grammar/spelling than anything I've ever encountered. I mean ever~

Nespin: I'd say the image explaining the history of soulbinding should have that bottom part chopped off/modified. It's informative, but also has a hint of... idk, abuse? with that last line. I'd say ask Mr Chuy to change that last line... or do it yourself, but that's just me~
Isn't that kind of the general message from oldbies? That we're tired of hearing people ask how to souldbind rings? Adds flavor, affirmation, and popular opinion if you ask me.
But I understand where you're coming from.
Personally, I prefer the much simpler:
User Image

Hey, Nespin. Thanks for making the guide, I need to start referring people to this. Seeing as how the game doesn't teach you very much any more. Really nice guide you got here.

Dangerous Genius

I think the Supply and Demand pic should be moved one post down, to the "my ring is worth a lot!" question... er, 'bug.'
But that's just me. The guide - and gag - are great.

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thanks Tango. Glad you like it. And, Thrad - you're right. Lets do that little switch now. 3nodding

Gracious Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
omg you have done a lot in so little time. It is amazing (love the soulbound ring stuff)

for the bugs, you might want to mention the fact it takes time to switch server (ex. you are still logged on to Air Fluff, yaddy yadda can't remember it by heart) and that if the servers switch and you are still stuck in one server what to do. I've seen a lot of threads about that lately.
Nespin Fernagon
@Solar: There. What do you mean they outlawed it though?

@Nooblet: You were warned. ~Shoots~

nuuuuu!

*shot straight off mountain into jagged rocks*

emo

Loyal Loiterer

I thought I should mention that another way of moving is the W A S D keys. owo That's the way I'm most familiar with and I think it's one of the default settings.

Edit; I also want to compliment your guide. It's well-made.
Nespin, I heart heart heart heart heart you. whee

This should be a sticky until they fix the intro back to Frank.

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Spes ver eternus
I thought I should mention that another way of moving is the W A S D keys. owo That's the way I'm most familiar with and I think it's one of the default settings.

~Checks~
You're right! Off to edit!

@Hotred: Hee. Sankhyu! ^^''

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Spes ver eternus
Well, he did mention the key bindings in the options menu. Keep in mind that you can also use the arrow keys on the num pad by default. But in my case I've actually keybound my rings to the num pad.

Mega Fatcat

Or you could say that you can change the rings and the keys if you haven't already~!

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
tangocat777
Spes ver eternus
Well, he did mention the key bindings in the options menu. Keep in mind that you can also use the arrow keys on the num pad by default. But in my case I've actually keybound my rings to the num pad.

That's because the numpad and the arrowkeys send the same signals. It's all in the ASCII, without numlock being turned on your computer sees no difference between up arrow and numpad up arrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff