Greedy Tycoon

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Bladeglory
User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Saranghae... Are you sure you're supposed to be talking to Leon and not Remo? Unless they've vastly changed the VG quest chain, Leon sends you down to Remo, who then has a few tasks for you, ultimately telling you to "crew up" and take down the general.

A friend of mine, she started playing like 4 - 5 days ago. She told me to do everything Leon ask and then go talk to him. He should say something and ask you to recrewt and find a purple house or something like that? HOwever, i did talk to Remo and all he tells me to do is, " if you want to do something about the animated, go talk to Leon" (not exact quote but something similar) and so i did, yet nothing happens not even when i have finish scouting for Leon

Greedy Tycoon

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fr33d0m4ever
SarangHaeYo: If you played the game at all before December 7th, your Elizabeth and Leon most likely will be buggy. If you try to talk to Elizabeth now, despite not needing to talk to her, you can't at all. When you say you "started", did you already have this quest a month ago?

Also, it's not really you being strong enough for the other exits... you simply have to get into town from them before you're allowed to exit from them. That is, if you can get to them safely.

To get through the west gate, you have to exit west out of Village Greens, then north out of Bill's Ranch, then east out of Zen Gardens; you should now be back in Barton Town and be able to go through that gate whenever you want.

To get through the north gate, you have to exit north out of Zen Gardens, then walk to the southeast portion of Bassken lake to get back into Barton Town... at this point, both gates will be open.

Do be warned that walking through Bassken Lake at 2.4 is risky; you will die very fast.

Blade: He can't talk to Leon to finish that quest in the first place; that is the first quest Leon gives you (I believe) after finishing Elizabeth's quest.

Nespin: Minor suggestion, but make the "targeting yourself with spacebar" it's own line?

Elizabeth quest was up a month ago. but then i got busy with some things and i never got back to the game until about yesterday. i did finish her quest first however before quitting for a month. i guess i was just do what you said about the exits. I did report this problem already but they havent answer. Thanks alot though, appreciate it : )
SarangHaeYo: no problem... but do tell me, did you have Leon's quest before you came back to play again? Like you accepted the quest a month ago, didn't play, and just now tried to do it?

Greedy Tycoon

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fr33d0m4ever
SarangHaeYo: no problem... but do tell me, did you have Leon's quest before you came back to play again? Like you accepted the quest a month ago, didn't play, and just now tried to do it?

yep. just now tried to do it. remember..im a newbie. i had no idea what task he set up for me when i finally found out (like yesterday) (the open shiny wallet thingy=the list of my tasks) and when it said i found the 1st gnome camp) thats when i kinda came to the conclusion that was his mission for me. yet i did all 3 gnomes and nothing. so im kinda stuckk see?

Perfect Saint

Will henceforth point newbies to this direction.

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
@Makta: Thank you! o..o

@Judeau: Are you sure? I just tested this with the aid of a random zOMGaian, and couldn't get the invite to go through when I used a space in their name.

@Val: xD

Well, why not? It's been fixed. Conning is a good idea, I'll find a spot to put it in shortly.

@freedom: Done. That section is it's own line.

@Saranghae: Whatever's going on, it sounds busted. Have you filed the bug yet?

Dangerous Genius

This really is a handy guide! Definitely worth pointing at in the future.

(Comment: Ghi has no apostrophe any more ^_^)
SaranghaeYo: In your bug report, include that you had the quest since about a month ago~

Nespin: :3

... >>; I'm being picky, buut I'd say put that before or after how to use "q" or tilde to target enemies~

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thard_Verad
(Comment: Ghi has no apostrophe any more ^_^)
Yes it does. Every NPC is just speaking incorrectly. (Translation - I know. I just like G'hi better than Ghi. ninja )

Glad you like.

Codebreaking Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nespin Fernagon
@Judeau: Are you sure? I just tested this with the aid of a random zOMGaian, and couldn't get the invite to go through when I used a space in their name.

It always works fine for me, or at least it did until before the Christmas event. Haven't tried to /invite since it started.

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
@Freedom: Nah, you're right, if it's gonna be separate it should go in one of those positions.

@Judeau: Hmm. Odd. I'll test it more later, could have just been a bug on their end.

Now then - to write a section on 'conning and the PDA.

Greedy Tycoon

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
To Nespin: Done. i filed. just waiting for a mod to reply...its been awhile =3=
To Freedom: Thanks i will do that : )

Codebreaking Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Just tested /invite again, still works with spaces for me

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Judeau_the_Modest
Just tested /invite again, still works with spaces for me

Weird. Probably an issue on their end then. Thanks for the correction, I'll fix it.
Great guide, Nespin. smile This should help a lot of new zOMG! players out greatly by giving them a more in depth tutorial than currently offered, assuming they can find this topic on their own. sweatdrop Oh, and one more thing. Your guide, strangely enough, taught me a thing or two as well. I was never aware of "Stalker" mode, and I've been playing zOMG! for quite some time now. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff