Welcome to Gaia! ::

Totally not a bump~

That banner is quite nice~ It even contains the joke~

Hmm, thinking about it, should there be a mention of a way to switch your controls? Yes, it's beyond newbie basics... but idk~
I just started playing and I would like to say: Thank you~ 3nodding

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
@Freedom:

Nespin Fernagon
General Tips

3) You can tweak your options. In the game's menu, you can adjust almost everything the game does. Of particular interest are the abilities to change which keys are the hotkeys (including setting a few that don't have any default at all), and being able to reduce graphical quality to fight lag. In cases of extreme lag, try setting ring animations down to Crew Only, or perhaps even just you.

There's already enough information that some people are missing bits and pieces. Small ones, but you yourself just missed that. Adding more at this point would be counter-productive I think.

@Neklek: Happy to help.
Nespin: o.o;

I did x.x

The only thing in the guide i didn't read through; the general tips... sorry >.<;

Dangerous Genius

I summon this guide from the depths of page two.
Arise! Come forth and be helpful!
*Magic energies bump the thread*

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thard_Verad
I summon this guide from the depths of page two.
Arise! Come forth and be helpful!
*Magic energies bump the thread*

User Image
Patience is the greatest of all virtues
User Image

*Recasts summon magic*

User Image

User Image
For Patience is the companion of Wisdom
User Image
Totally not a bump. But yes, a legit question.

Any word on this thread getting to go up on the Guides Sticky?
Also, can I affiliate you and stick the banner in my guide? pl0x?

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mickey2146
Totally not a bump. But yes, a legit question.

Any word on this thread getting to go up on the Guides Sticky?

Nooone at all. Last I heard was "We'll review it and let you know in a week or two"...when I first submitted it.

@HotRed: Certainly. ~Runs off to add to links~
I may have missed it, but a bug that I keep getting is...well, I'll change levels down, but it won't let me change back up. Anyone know why? Or how to fix it? Sorry if this was answered on the first page, I didn't see it...

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Inu_Gurrl
I may have missed it, but a bug that I keep getting is...well, I'll change levels down, but it won't let me change back up. Anyone know why? Or how to fix it? Sorry if this was answered on the first page, I didn't see it...

Nespin Fernagon
Vital Stats

--- CL ---

In addition to the above, you're going to want to keep an eye on your OCL. Your OCL is your Overall Charge Level - how strong you are. Your health and how much some rings can affect you are decided by this, as are your loot drop rates. You can suppress your CL at will from the menu, voluntarily weakening yourself to be at the right strength for an area. Suppressing is temporary, but you can only move your CL upwards again in the Null Chamber.

See the bolded bit.

Edit: Failing that, log out of the game for five minutes. Your CL should shoot up again. Also, your signature...I feel I should recognize it...
Blackbird? It looks like blackbird...
Oh, I really don't know. My friend and I were just playing around on photobucket and found it.

And thank you! Five minutes, got it. ^_^

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Glad to help. And, a bit of digging confirmed it. It's been too long since I read it, but the image is indeed Blackbird

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I SUMMON MY OWN GUIDE TO THE FIRST PAGE! RAAWR!

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Having this be one of the official guides would be desirable, yah? So many new players out there, so little learning going along. By the way, I'm gonna get another chance at the photoshoot today, Nespin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff