Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Cutie-Pie

11,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
Ugh... I don't know what he's talking about when he says that music notes can be found on some of the Animated. I went to Zen Gardens and killed the drums (because he said that if they looked related to music, they would have music notes), but I didn't get any notes from killing them. crying I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Am I supposed to be going to Bass'ken Lake to kill the Animated there?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
The music notes are very rare. The drums in Zen will drop them, but it takes forever. R4 Coyote Spirit and Divinity and put on FF and be within .5 their CL for best chance of drops.

Quotable Cutie-Pie

11,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
The music notes are very rare. The drums in Zen will drop them, but it takes forever. R4 Coyote Spirit and Divinity and put on FF and be within .5 their CL for best chance of drops.

Okay. If it's too hard then, should I just not do it? xp

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
TheBrokenNani
Rainbow Filled Nights

You can find a crew 3nodding the more efficient the better!

Quotable Cutie-Pie

11,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
TheBrokenNani
Rainbow Filled Nights

You can find a crew 3nodding the more efficient the better!

Okay. Thanks!

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
TheBrokenNani
Rainbow Filled Nights

Think of it this way.

You're not *just* getting music notes.

You're also getting gold, other loot drops, charge orbs and the occasional ring.

If you're going to be farming Zen Gardens anyway, it's not as nice as the Drum Banger repeatable (you don't have to go all the way back to Barton to cash it in, and there's no limit on Drum Banger repeats) but it's still a boost in the amount of loot you're getting off of just plain farming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff