Welcome to Gaia! ::

Howdy, Gaians!

We've just launched a nice, juicy informational update of the upcoming MMO that you're looking forward to playing sometime this year.

It's at a new home at mmo.gaiaonline.com (or you can click here: Gaia's Casual MMO Info Site )

Enjoy!

-- Q.

Shirtless Giver

I love it!

The links at your journal doesn't work... eek

Invisible Prophet

we love the custom layout Qixter as well the Badge system ^.^

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ahh the link doesn't work change your password and clear your cookies quick..it could be 4chan again
MaxMouse...no panic necessary. I took the link out of my journal post. Just use the one from my posts here instead.

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Are battle.gaiaonline.com and mmo.gaiaonline.com the same?

Because I have clicked both links and they seem to be the same website to me.
Please tell me the name isn't actually "Gaia's Casual MMO".

Also, can't you put up a big blatant sign telling people the game isn't out yet?
Looks kinda fun..

-NEOKUN/NOXLUNO

Shirtless Giver

The Right Honorable MG

Also, can't you put up a big blatant sign telling people the game isn't out yet?

Let's hope not. xd

Invisible Prophet

The Right Honorable MG

yes one with neon lights that flashes so it will catch there attention

Shirtless Giver

Max MouseG
Ahh the link doesn't work change your password and clear your cookies quick..it could be 4chan again

LOL, i must be crazy... i did change my password. eek rofl

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alright Qix its working ok now thanks xp
Two quick answers before bed:

1) No...the name of the game is not "Gaia's Casual MMO". That's just a temp title we're using for press purposes until we roll out the real name later on. We didn't want to have to untrain the press from calling it "Battle". smile

2) I tried to post everything so that it says "The Gaia Casual MMO INFO Site" (without the caps on INFO), so that will hopefully help. I also edited Leon's announcement so that it no longer sounds like the game is being launched. It's an informational update only.

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yays! I just logged in a short while ago, and now I'm salivating over that Dervish Ring. Although someone might need to change that front page. They make it sound like the game is out. Other than that, is awesome. 3nodding

~
EBB~

Invisible Prophet

oh no we can't have Q's thread falling down off the page can we now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items